Bone Brothers 2...Anybody have any info?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
http://ghettodvd.com/bonebrothers.htm

Anybody have any info about this CD? Thanks.

Over the past 10 years, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony have sold an astonishing 40 million units. Throughout the band's history, founding members Layzie Bone and Bizzy Bone have always been ahead of the game, pioneering a sound that's been often duplicated but never replicated.

BONE BROTHERS 2: Brings back the much-anticipated reunion of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony brothers, Bizzy Bone and Layzie Bone as the "Bone Brothers". The first "Bone Brothers" album was a hugely successful release and just like that album, BONE BROTHERS 2 continues with the same Bone tradition of complex flows delivered in a gloriously unpredictable fashion. The creative yet reflective album reminds listeners just how crafty the Bone Thugs mixture can be, as the two Bones whimsically play off each others rhymes, interweaving their voices and harmonizing on all the choruses. BONE BROTHERS 2 is an extension of that classic Bone sound and pioneering production that Bone fans have come to know and love.

Dec 27, 2006
Yeah I was at Best Buy tonight and saw this in their computer system and I was shocked I was like whoa a new Bone Brothers. I can't wait I love Bone.