BONE 4 LIFE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
That EP should sell about 5 copies with out Bizzy Bone on it. It shouldnt be called Bone with out all the origional members. At least they have DJ Uneek doing the production. That might help it sell.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
The Gift was fucking garbage. I was pissed off after I bought that shit. And what I heard on Alpha and Omega sounded weak. That... to me... is how he fell the fuck off.

That "ain't nothin like money in a ziplock bag" song he did with joker the bailbondsman was decent though.

May 25, 2005
C-MOB said:
The Gift was fucking garbage. I was pissed off after I bought that shit. And what I heard on Alpha and Omega sounded weak. That... to me... is how he fell the fuck off.

That "ain't nothin like money in a ziplock bag" song he did with joker the bailbondsman was decent though.
Its funny you mention those 2 albums cause i find those are his 2 best ones, but i do agree on a level that when i first heard alpha and omega, i never wanted to hear it again and was dissapointed with Bizzy, but after givin it a full listen and absorbin the lyrics, this shit is great. Bizzy already killed flows but this album just showed his versatility with flows and growth as a lyricist. Then again, this is just my opinion, and despite all the garbage surrounding him, at the end of the day im willing to bet he can out rap all of the other members. Dont get it twisted, I love Bone Thugs, got all their albums and most of their solos, but if Bizzy fell off, well the others fell off too, much harder even.

Oct 29, 2003
J-FUNKTION said:
, and despite all the garbage surrounding him, at the end of the day im willing to bet he can out rap all of the other members. Dont get it twisted, I love Bone Thugs, got all their albums and most of their solos, but if Bizzy fell off, well the others fell off too, much harder even.
thats the truth

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
J-FUNKTION said:
Its funny you mention those 2 albums cause i find those are his 2 best ones, but i do agree on a level that when i first heard alpha and omega, i never wanted to hear it again and was dissapointed with Bizzy, but after givin it a full listen and absorbin the lyrics, this shit is great. Bizzy already killed flows but this album just showed his versatility with flows and growth as a lyricist. Then again, this is just my opinion, and despite all the garbage surrounding him, at the end of the day im willing to bet he can out rap all of the other members. Dont get it twisted, I love Bone Thugs, got all their albums and most of their solos, but if Bizzy fell off, well the others fell off too, much harder even.

Like I said... Bizzy used to be one of my favorites (along with Krayzie). He used to come hard with the flows. But I haven't been feelin his shit. Listenin to The Gift was like when I bought and listened to Silkk's "Made Man" album back in the day.... I was mad I spent money on that shit. I thought it was gonna be good. Maybe I'll give Alpha and Omega another listen when I get a chance.