Bonds wants to go to tha angels...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
have ya'll read this? or heard about it? after his contracts up with tha giants he wants to go to tha angels cuz he lives close to there or something like that and so he can just hit in tha DH spot. I can understand why he would go...Hes getting to old to play tha field and shit so it would be a good choice but i hope he breaks tha all time record in a giants uniform

Jul 3, 2002
Uhh doesn't Bonds live in the Bay Area? I'm pretty sure this is just a rumor. Bonds family wouldn't let him leave, and the Giants are the only team thats going to put up with his shit.

May 10, 2002
NICOYA415 said:
and the Giants are the only team thats going to put up with his shit.
im sure there are plenty of teams willing to put up with his shit as long as he keeps swinging the bat like he does......he's a perfect candidate to be a dh.....i think thats how Hank Aaron went out....so.....

Mar 18, 2003
It's not just a rumor. He has openly expressed his feelings to play for an American League team once his contract is up with the Giants. I haven't heard anything specific such as the Angels, but it makes sense. The A's would make even more sense.

May 8, 2002
He just signed a long term contract right after he hit 73 HR's. No way will the Giants let him go and I dont see any signs of him slowin down! He's going to get his World Series Ring and Pass Babe Ruth within the next 2 years!

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
I read it in tha newspaper...bonds said when his contract iz up with tha giants...it said in a bout 2 years, he wants to play in tha american league and mentioned tha angels cuz his house iz like 40 min from there...thats what i read...i wish i saved it but i waz on bart readin it :(

May 8, 2002
Quick said:
he lives in blackhawk which is in the bay area........

keep the rumors coming............
He said after his contracts up he wants to go to the AL. And mentioned the Angels as his first choice. It's no rumor.

Dont matter Giants gonna take it all this year anyways.