Bonds on steroids?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
What about Big Mac when he hit 70...seems funny how these guys are hittin unthinkable amounts of homeruns at the near-ends of there careers...They look bigger than ever,at 35+???Hmmm...makes you think huh.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Yeah it does make you wonder...But who knows...Maybe thats all HARD WORK...The way something should be earned...NOT TAKIN SHORT KUTZ...

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
see tha homer he hit yesturday? second longest in san diegos park and shit...hit tha back score bored. tha thing iz about steriods in baseball iz...what does it do exacly for them? i think someone already said this but does it make them see tha ball better? you still have to have perfect timing and shit like that...maybe throw tha ball faster but i noticed bonds dont have tha best arm.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Anybody who is a good contact hitter can become a much more better baseball player.Your line-drives in the gap become homeruns,your deep pop-ups become short homeruns,and the fastball you used to be .003 seconds behind becomes a line drive basehit.My brother used steroids his junior year in high school.He was always a pretty good player who had quick wrists,and had a knack for hitting,but when he got on steroids he hit bombs out of major league sized parks,and only weighed about 160lbs.
All in all,steroids make you a much,much,much better player,I don't buy all that..."You still have to swing and hit it".NO SHIT!THAT'S HOW YOU DUMBFUCKS GOT IN THE MAJORS,BUT NOW WHEN YOU HIT IT,IT GOES 70ft FURTHER.

I been playin for 19 years myself,and actually considered taking them in high school,but I seen my brothers personality change dramaticaly,along with his skin complexion..lol

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
All that Steriods adds up to is BAD PLEASURES IN THE END....It may benifit your for awhile...But IN THE END IT COMES BACK TO HAUNT YOU...Just like anything else you take short kuts in and you dont work for....BAD PLEASURES

Apr 25, 2002
it depends on what staroid u take,,if u take a cycle docotors say it most likely wont fuck u up ,some staroids toxocity is higher than others, some u cant keep your gains after your cycle very well , some dont make u that stronge just big , some cut and give enderance , some make u stronge and give mucle hardness but dont make u look that big , ive actaully considered taking staroids for football and weight training , i looked em up i decided if im going to take em im gonna take a certaint type .................... but the thing is i have a problem controling myself even when not on drugs , i have a feeling it would influcence me to do somethin stuip gettin kicked out of school or even locked up , so im going to stay away from them