Bonds on Bonds.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
KAH707KALI said:
its cool shows you what he is going through everyday.

on another note he almost got a home run yesterday like 2 more feet & woulda been gone
It would have been gone if he was still juicing.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
KAH707KALI said:
its cool shows you what he is going through everyday.

on another note he almost got a home run yesterday like 2 more feet & woulda been gone

in his heyday of roiding, that shit woulda been 45 feet beyond mcovey cove...i dont like this show, its like some pr spin control feel sorry for me bullshit..."i have never failed a test thats come my way"...lmao of course you havent everything you were taking was undected at the time, who the fuck does this guy thinks hes fooling, besides all the ignorant head in the sand giants fans.

Dec 9, 2005
askG said:
"i have never failed a test thats come my way"...lmao of course you havent everything you were taking was undected at the time

Was it that it was undetected or was it that it was totally legal AT THE TIME ?

I was under the impression that it wasn't illegal at the time...but now is.

I could be wrong but that was my understanding of the situation...

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
you know what else fucks up your game...baing over the hill as in 39+yrs of age...a age when no one can pack on nothing but muscle w/o enhancement...a age when everyone else goes downhill all of a sudden dudes in his prime give me a break...

for dude talking about shit wasnt illegal legal bla bla bla...he still took roids, legal or not, fuck theyre illegal in all of us, mlb is just some disorganized ass joke when it comes to this shit.
get out of here innocent till proven guilty shit...if it walk like a duck quacks like a duck then fuck it it aint no fucking goose...get your heads out the sand ppl...dude cheated, hes a disgrace, he was already good w/o roids, good enough to beat the HR king and ruth though, nope...it took a gang of cocktailed enhancemebt for him to keep it up...now he might ( might because the testing is still a fucking joke) off roids, dudes fat out of shape, a poor excuse for a player, and what a coinccidink that as soon as the shit hit the fan dude aint hitting 4 hrs every6 at bats...you aint seeing some junkie w treadmarks all over his arms, eyes all sucked in dreamland cuz he aint shooting up ya digs.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
dude was 150 wet wearing boots in his prime, then at age when everyones metablism is down and a lot harder to stay in shape he packs on nothing but muscle, not to mention dude aint ever denied shit in that one book except to say the same old tired bullshit like never testing positive, etc etc,...get the fuck out of here w that bullshit, if shit seems like a witchunt then it is a fucking witchunt he s about to toppled one of the greatest and he needed help from the lab to do it, that shit aint bothering nobody?!?!?!!?!?!

Dec 3, 2005
I think the show is dope, I remember the first show he wuz in his ride talkin' 'bout the media and sometimes "it felt like he was getting chased by the po-po". I mean, I know he don't know shit 'bout the 'po but shit had me crackin' up.LOL

Jun 18, 2004
askG said:
dude was 150 wet wearing boots in his prime, then at age when everyones metablism is down and a lot harder to stay in shape he packs on nothing but muscle, not to mention dude aint ever denied shit in that one book except to say the same old tired bullshit like never testing positive, etc etc,...get the fuck out of here w that bullshit, if shit seems like a witchunt then it is a fucking witchunt he s about to toppled one of the greatest and he needed help from the lab to do it, that shit aint bothering nobody?!?!?!!?!?!
WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
askG said:
in his heyday of roiding, that shit woulda been 45 feet beyond mcovey cove...i dont like this show, its like some pr spin control feel sorry for me bullshit..."i have never failed a test thats come my way"...lmao of course you havent everything you were taking was undected at the time, who the fuck does this guy thinks hes fooling, besides all the ignorant head in the sand giants fans.
BWAAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! REAL TALK...