BONDS hit 2 more HR's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
yeah.. hes fake.. how come hes still hitting them out and the steroids thing is in full effect, being tested all the time.. hmmmm steroids must not be the reason for all his homeruns. I didnt even know steroids gave you a good hitting eye aside from power, balance, and hand eye coordination.. maybe i should take that shit too.

Jun 26, 2007
discuss650 said:
yeah.. hes fake.. how come hes still hitting them out and the steroids thing is in full effect, being tested all the time.. hmmmm steroids must not be the reason for all his homeruns. I didnt even know steroids gave you a good hitting eye aside from power, balance, and hand eye coordination.. maybe i should take that shit too.
^^^^thats true

you know he's alex rodriguez best friend? i did'nt tell a couple days ago, i guess they took a hand eye cordination class in the off season...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
who gives a fuck if he did anyways. he is by far in the majority, not the minority when it comes to that aspect of professional sports.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
The way I've felt about Bonds goes like this:

There's no ''proof'' that he took steroids, unless you call his huge form and big-ass head 'proof'...

I think he did take steroids. Think he knows it. I think his ''I never knowingly took anything...'' defense is weak.

BUT...my main feeling is that if Bonds took steroids, and it was so widely used...who knows what those pitchers were taking? And exactly what does steroids do for you? Discuss^^ makes some great points...

Barry Bonds (<NOT a favorite of mine) was on track to be a Hall Of Famer before all of the homeruns...he's not just a bat, like McGuirre or Sosa. He's a very talented player.

A lot of the flack he's gotten from the MEDIA is because of his personality. Barry Bonds is an asshole, plain and simple. Does that bother me? NO, because I tune in to sports to see athletes compete, not to become friends with them. He can be an asshole all he wants; just show up on game day.

Also...if it came out that someone like...Cal Ripken Jr. used performance enhancing drugs...do you take him out of the HOF? Based on numbers alone...BARRY BONDS IS A 1ST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER. Does that happen? No.

I think steroids in sports is bad. I don't condone it. But really...although I personally believe he used, I don't KNOW IT. There's not enough proof yet...so if I have a vote (obviously I don't), he's IN.

I'll enjoy watching him break this record, then watching A-Rod break it later on.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
antoniog831 said:
@DISCUSS... I DONT LIKE BONDS BUT THATS A VERY GOOD ARGUEMENT... I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT ONE...
You never thought of that? Most of the MLB was taking steriods at one time, how come there isnt another player like Bonds? Steriods cant make you a better hitter. Like Discuss said the little things of hitting like your balance and hand eye cordination have nothing to do with steriods.

Jun 9, 2007
Quick said:
You never thought of that? Most of the MLB was taking steriods at one time, how come there isnt another player like Bonds? Steriods cant make you a better hitter. Like Discuss said the little things of hitting like your balance and hand eye cordination have nothing to do with steriods.
the thing you have to take into account is Bonds was a good hitter before he "developed" into a power hitter.. He had the hand-eye coordination down. You develop that with age & practice, remember these players have been playin ball since they were kids... Steroids cant make you a better hitter, but it theoretically can give you the power you lack to break home run records.

Apr 25, 2002
Nebulizah said:
the thing you have to take into account is Bonds was a good hitter before he "developed" into a power hitter.. He had the hand-eye coordination down. You develop that with age & practice, remember these players have been playin ball since they were kids... Steroids cant make you a better hitter, but it theoretically can give you the power you lack to break home run records.
He woulda ended up in the Hall of Fame without the HR's if he woulda just played out his career like he could have... And most of the country wouldn't hate him, either.

Sep 4, 2002
discuss650 said:
you're in denial

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
discuss650 said:
I always give that same argument to bonds haters, usually shuts them up when they think about it. One dude told me that roids enhance vision though, I laughed pepsi out of my nose. He was serious.

Feb 15, 2007
Quick said:
YEAH, I JUST NEVER PUT ANY THOUGHT TO IT... FOR ME IT WAS HE TOOK STEROIDS SO FUCK HIM... I DONT WANT HIM BEATING HENRY AARONS RECORD BUT THAT DAY WILL COME...

Nov 7, 2005
Young_rip_rider said:
They will always feel that way bout Bonds even tho its never been proven Fact that he took steriods !!!
He admitted to using "the Cream and the Clear" which were found out to be steroids created by Balco, so he's actually admitted to using steroids he just pretends that he didn't know what they were.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
It's funny how though he was under speculation for years he was never called to do a drug test until later on. Either way, there were and are ball players much stronger than Bonds who still don't hold a candle to what he's doing now in his 40's...

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

actually, steriods can make your vision better...if it helped him get better at spottin pitches is another story.

Hes still one of the best power hitters to ever play, steroids or not. The media hates on him, if hes not on your team the fans hate him.

What surprises me is the hipocracy in the fans attitude against bonds tho. First game in Chicago...he gets booed...Yesterday when he hit the first home run...people stood up cheering with thier hands in the air all excited like...I think he belongs in the HOF.