BONDS ASERTISK BALL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
All I gotta say is fuckin ridiculous. If the Hall of Fame is gonna accept Marc Ecko's asertisk ball that's bullshit. Yes once again we all know it is more than likely Bonds shot up. But the fact of the matter is there is no cold hard proof of it, and he has never been caught with anything red handed. So I don't even understand how the HOF will accept the ball and view the asertisk. If they do that they need to asertisk all the NE Patriots Superbowl wins. They are the ones that actually got caught cheating red handed, and a couple people question their Superbowls but their really ain't no outrage. On top of that the game they got caught cheating in still counted as a win, how the fuck is that possible. I just had to speak on it, cuze I'm sick and fuckin tired of all this Bonds hatin.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
ArYo said:
All I gotta say is fuckin ridiculous. If the Hall of Fame is gonna accept Marc Ecko's asertisk ball that's bullshit. Yes once again we all know it is more than likely Bonds shot up. But the fact of the matter is there is no cold hard proof of it, and he has never been caught with anything red handed. So I don't even understand how the HOF will accept the ball and view the asertisk. If they do that they need to asertisk all the NE Patriots Superbowl wins. They are the ones that actually got caught cheating red handed, and a couple people question their Superbowls but their really ain't no outrage. On top of that the game they got caught cheating in still counted as a win, how the fuck is that possible. I just had to speak on it, cuze I'm sick and fuckin tired of all this Bonds hatin.

Have you ever met Bonds? Do you know that he dont give a fuck about you or any other fan? He really doesn't....

Mar 12, 2006
regardless if he gives a fuck about any fan this piece of shit marc ecko went out of his way to talk some shit and now the hall of fame is right along side of him if there going to accept that ball and make a mockery of there own establishment

Sep 25, 2005
its funny how you giants fans are making 2 points in this thread.

1. he probly did it, but there is no proof. so stop hating. even if he did do it.

2. the patriots cheated too!!!!!!

in case you guys havent noticed baseball and football are 2 entirely different games both on the field competitively and mentally.

in football you can show up the other player/team and the fans love it as do the players. youd be lucky to get a flag thrown.

in baseball if you show up a player/team there are unwritten rules that will get you beaned. there is no showboating. it isnt acepted as part of the game.

its a completely different atmosphere

Apr 25, 2002
HiT-2-TiMeS said:
so if it wasnt cheating how come they got in trouble for it?
Because they were gonna use it to cheat the next time they played the Jets. What's so hard to understand?

Recording their signals did absolutely nothing for them in that game because they did not know what the signals meant. They recorded the signals, then showed the down and yardage as well as the game clock, then after the game they were gonna look at the film and match the signals to the plays they executed. So, like I said, they did not cheat during that game because they couldn't. They were going to cheat the next time they played that team.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
can anyone link me to a failed drug test or steriod test by barry bonds please?

im sure with all this talk of cheating there has to be a test of some sort that shows him to be a cheater right??????

no. there isnt any proof that he did shit!

barry for president!

Feb 28, 2005
DUTCH-F.E said:
can anyone link me to a failed drug test or steriod test by barry bonds please?

im sure with all this talk of cheating there has to be a test of some sort that shows him to be a cheater right??????

no. there isnt any proof that he did shit!

barry for president!
I like Barry, but come on dog. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Feb 17, 2005
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Because they were gonna use it to cheat the next time they played the Jets. What's so hard to understand?

Recording their signals did absolutely nothing for them in that game because they did not know what the signals meant. They recorded the signals, then showed the down and yardage as well as the game clock, then after the game they were gonna look at the film and match the signals to the plays they executed. So, like I said, they did not cheat during that game because they couldn't. They were going to cheat the next time they played that team.
i see your point. they didnt get any advantage from it for that game. but it is still stupid to say its not cheating. anything that they say "oh you cant do that here is a big fine dont do it again" is cheating.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
LA Dodgers said:
its funny how you giants fans are making 2 points in this thread.

1. he probly did it, but there is no proof. so stop hating. even if he did do it.

2. the patriots cheated too!!!!!!

in case you guys havent noticed baseball and football are 2 entirely different games both on the field competitively and mentally.

in football you can show up the other player/team and the fans love it as do the players. youd be lucky to get a flag thrown.

in baseball if you show up a player/team there are unwritten rules that will get you beaned. there is no showboating. it isnt acepted as part of the game.

its a completely different atmosphere
Your user name = mega queer. Just shut up already.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Besides the fact that bonds was under scrutiny for alleged use for how many fucking years?.....how many times was he tested!? Yeah sir, I say to you have a nice day and suck it easy!

Apr 25, 2002
HiT-2-TiMeS said:
i see your point. they didnt get any advantage from it for that game. but it is still stupid to say its not cheating. anything that they say "oh you cant do that here is a big fine dont do it again" is cheating.
Technically they were "breaking the rules," not "cheating." It never helped them win anything so it can't be cheating. Had they not been caught, they surely could have cheated the next time they saw the Jets on the field.