BOLA MAC """"""""""FILMING "GAMEBOY GWEET" FREESTYLE """"""""""

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
lol at all there threads being moved from bart to the open forum cuz clowning

Man This shit wasnt even in the Bart section idiot we posted in the open forum, just wanted 2 add yo 2 cents huh? We entertain bitch niggas on this site and yall love it and go out ya way 2 hate but that shit dont mean nothing 2 a boss nigga, until one of you niggas go up against any of my niggas wit a hot 16 when grown folks talkin shut the fuck up!!!! Have a nice new year and we appreciate you startin it off with Wont Stop on ya Mind!!

Dec 25, 2003
I went to the do

Me no ho

You no good

Me from hood

I dont give a fuck

I dont give a fuck

I dont give a stuck

I dont give a fuck

I dont give a fuck

Once again I dont give a fuck

See me wit a bitch offa three Stuck

Stuck

Stuck

Cause I dont give a fuck

Let em know

We comin

Through the do

I dont give a fuck

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
I went to the do

Me no ho

You no good

Me from hood

I dont give a fuck

I dont give a fuck

I dont give a stuck

I dont give a fuck

I dont give a fuck

Once again I dont give a fuck

See me wit a bitch offa three Stuck

Stuck

Stuck

Cause I dont give a fuck

Let em know

We comin

Through the do

I dont give a fuck

Thats tight Im feeling that you need you a real record deal

Aug 3, 2006
Man This shit wasnt even in the Bart section idiot we posted in the open forum, just wanted 2 add yo 2 cents huh? We entertain bitch niggas on this site and yall love it and go out ya way 2 hate but that shit dont mean nothing 2 a boss nigga, until one of you niggas go up against any of my niggas wit a hot 16 when grown folks talkin shut the fuck up!!!! Have a nice new year and we appreciate you startin it off with Wont Stop on ya Mind!!
its comedy how your blind to the fact you suck at rappin yall are your only fans garbage ass niggas

Jun 2, 2005
Man ya'll was the homies until you got rid of the Bola Mac fight video... (unless it was for legal reasons) that sh*t was some real entertainment, by teh way why ya'll take that sh*t down, the fence part was suspect but the homie did when the fight though... Man ya'll need to come down here and fuck with some of the seaside homies let me help ya'll do it right and stopped getting clowned on this muthafucka...

Jul 12, 2002
Man ya'll was the homies until you got rid of the Bola Mac fight video... (unless it was for legal reasons) that sh*t was some real entertainment, by teh way why ya'll take that sh*t down, the fence part was suspect but the homie did when the fight though... Man ya'll need to come down here and fuck with some of the seaside homies let me help ya'll do it right and stopped getting clowned on this muthafucka...
Man I still can't get over that dude climbing the fence. WTF was he doing???

Jun 2, 2005
Man I still can't get over that dude climbing the fence. WTF was he doing???
Sh*t, I don't know but that sh*t reminded me off having to climb the fence to get away from pitbulls and sh*t at the park... The funniest part to me was dude sayign he didn't want to fight while trying to knock dudes head off in the process... That sh*t hella reminded me off the old school squabbs niggas used to get into

Aug 6, 2006
BOLA R U SERIOUS WITH THIS ONE?? THAT FREESTYLE SOUNDED LIKE ONE OF MY DRUNK HOMIEZ WHO ONLY RAP WHEN THEY ARE DRUNK....ITZ GARBAGE!!

IM STARTIN' TO THINK THIS GUY IS TRYING TO BE A COMEDIAN WITH THIS AND THE FIGHT THAT HE ALSO POSTED WHERE HE GOT HIS ASS BEAT, TRYED TO CLIMB A FENCE RUNNING FROM THE GUY, GOT PULLED DOWN AND STOMPED ON, THEN GOT A LUCKY PUNCH AT THE END AND SAID HE WON.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
We Still The Homies, Siccness Muthafuckas love us, and we a come down to the seaside and get it poppin wit ya livin legend anytime then we gon cruise back 2 the village and kick it in the point and when muthafuckas stop clowin that mean yall aint doin yall job keep hatin IM LOVIN IT!!!!!!!!

IF I DONT SEE TOMORROW R.I.P BRA!!!