boiling point???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
i heard hot 103 say that someone on the boiling point was gonna be announced as signing to a big record label someone from kc did anyone listen to it and happen to find out who it was???

Oct 9, 2002
Taken from the southern siccness forum:

If p's album went gold. was because he had a dvd attached to his project. when you ship 50,000 units of a dvd it's considered gold. so him and koch is using the ship figure to hype up sales for the album since their all connected as one unit. more industry bullsh*t. it's the same thing when he dropped bout it bout it. he really shipped like 210,000 units of that dvd and people went crazy saying he sold 2 million dvd's and everybody started buying up anything that no limited had to offer. real game."

May 2, 2002
Law said:
master p is my homie..
I think thats one of the funniest statements I've come across on the Siccness. Sure, dude is business savvy as an entreprenuer, but as far as his music, he fell off quite some time ago (after Ghetto D). People are still buyin' his music, so obviously he's doin' somethin' right. To each his own though.

Oct 9, 2002
What P does is see whats hot...adapt his music to it....and make some money. Then he sits back and waits for something else to get hot. Case in point havin Lil Jon on his new cd. good business if you ask me.