Bohemian Grove

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
A secret meeting place for the evil elites of the Illuminati..

but this is just one of many places.. where they meet to do rituals
and discuss secret plants to take over the world. I think they also have orgies and other things like that there. They also claim to go there, to relax, and not worry about the problems of the world.. and they claim that mid summer.. sets them free etc...

So part of it is sinister. and serious talks. And part of it is relaxation and time to just kick back.. and BBQ and drink.

I mean even evil people like to have fun once in a while.. they are still human.

Sep 25, 2005
Just a frat party with robes and effigy sacrifice to an ancient mesopotamian god. Freedom of care - basically means we don't give a fuck!

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
secret faggots who loved cocaine and strange rituals...
President Nixon had it right...

Nixon comments, "But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time . . . It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

Mar 4, 2007
the elite feel like they are special and must have a secret gay club.
c'mon now.
we see it in almost any industry, politics, music/entertainment, corporate.

and if its not fucking eachother, they gotta prey on little children from other countries that are sold to pimps for close to nothing because the family is forced to sell everything they have to survive, including daughters/sons(whichever is in demand by disgusting pigs that venture into these countries for sex)

yuck.
fuckin power hungry fools.