Body Type Preference

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Let me guess you're white.

And let me guess again anyone that propped you is either

1. A female
2. A faggot/prodigy91
3. White
Nope, not white.
I'm a chubby chaser myself, before it was the "thing", 7th grade (1994) getting ragged on for being with overweight girls. I'm not overweight either, so its not a match thing. 13 and 14 are straight fat though. I'm cool on fat chicks.

Feb 9, 2003
Nope, not white.
I'm a chubby chaser myself, before it was the "thing", 7th grade (1994) getting ragged on for being with overweight girls. I'm not overweight either, so its not a match thing. 13 and 14 are straight fat though. I'm cool on fat chicks.

a thing? it was never a fad!

ALL bitches get served up. unless they're ugly bull dykes.

fat hoes welcomed too.

May 6, 2002
a thing? it was never a fad!
It's a fad. Blacks and hip hop made it "cool" to like thick girls. Now everyone is doing it. Girls like Vida would be considered overweight before the whole concept hit. No one I know was drooling over big asses until sir mix a lot dropped a track.

Not like me being an OG chubby chaser gives me any points so it doesn't really matter. Just saying people didn't start liking it (or at least admit they liked it) until the hip hop scene caught on bigger. You think people who listen to Metallica and live in Wisconsin think thick girls are bomb? Nope....

Feb 9, 2003
It's a fad. Blacks and hip hop made it "cool" to like thick girls. Now everyone is doing it. Girls like Vida would be considered overweight before the whole concept hit. No one I know was drooling over big asses until sir mix a lot dropped a track.
LOL!

Blacks and Hip Hop made thick chicks "cool?"

You're trippin'. Mix-A-Lot might have made it cool to Middle Class White America. And only them. Cause I know for damn sure no latina (Vida included) would be considered overweight by none of la raza for having a proportional body shape.