Bobby Lashley Joins TNA Wrestling

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'm surprised Foley is fucking with them after all the shine WWE gave him, Foley would still be mutilating himself for chump change in Japan if it wasn't for Vince

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
TNA has tons of great wrestlers but the show is still terrible. I hope Vince buys them out too maybe he could salvage the good wrestlers they have and combine them with ECW and make that show half decent with better writing.

Lashley should just stick to one thing or the other, wrestling and MMA don't mix

Oct 3, 2006
TNA has tons of great wrestlers but the show is still terrible. I hope Vince buys them out too maybe he could salvage the good wrestlers they have and combine them with ECW and make that show half decent with better writing.

Lashley should just stick to one thing or the other, wrestling and MMA don't mix
yeah did u see how in that press conference lashley had before guida...guida was straight clownin on him and that was when he was considered a former wrestler...now since hes also a part time wrestler for tna i think hes gonna be the laughing stock of mma and i read somewhere dana white wants to seperate ufc from the wwe completely

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
TNA= WWE's trash bin

I hope Vince dose buy TNA, then gose on Raw live and fire all the wrestlers who left WWE for TNA, and keep the young talent. But get rid of ECW, cause that show is just weak, they should just have Raw and Smackdown and try to get the 2 hours extended to 3.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
with all the juice lashley is probably on TNA is the only halfway respectable wrestling outfit hes got to go to. The wellness policy would be all over lashley in the WWE and Dana White is already catching alot of heat for all the UFC guys constantly getting popped for juice

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO

to ECW's credit tuesdays episode was damn alright .. its getting better imo

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
If ECW was on earlier i might catch it sometimes, i havn't bit the bullet and got myself a DVR yet lol.

ECW has a handful of good wrestlers still left, they usually make their way to smackdown though like Morrison.

Elijah Burke aint around anymore is he? That dude was good, they never gave him any shine after they got CM punk

Feb 8, 2003
hbk WILL NEVER GO TO THEM HE LOYAL TO WWE. hE DIDNT EVEN FUCK WITH WCW WHEN AHLL AND NASH BEGGED HIM TOO. hE SAID NEXT WRESTLEMANIA WILL BE HIS FINAL MATCH THEN HE RETIRING TO BE A FATHER

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
If ECW was on earlier i might catch it sometimes, i havn't bit the bullet and got myself a DVR yet lol.

ECW has a handful of good wrestlers still left, they usually make their way to smackdown though like Morrison.

Elijah Burke aint around anymore is he? That dude was good, they never gave him any shine after they got CM punk
ECW has been crap in a hat since they got rid of the Originals in my view, the last good story line they had going was the New Breed faction vs the Original faction

it was downhill from there

they do have some good wrestlers and ECW is making a way for new young talent but I wish they would change the name away from ECW since nothing is Extreme about it like the old ECW