Bobby Heenan Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006

A recent photo of Bobby Heenan has surfaced online and it paints a very sad picture of his current health. As noted earlier, Heenan has been hospitalized at the Tampa based H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center after a scheduled examination of his surgically rebuilt jaw found an infection which needed to be immediately treated. As a result, he missed his scheduled appearance at the K&S Wrestlefest event in New Jersey yesterday afternoon. The WWE Hall of Famer will remain hospitalized until the infection is eradicated. A recent picture of Bobby Heenan has surfaced online. I must warn you that it is fairly graphic. We wish Bobby all the best in getting well. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers

Oct 3, 2006
shit i grew up listening to him commentate..he was the shit, what a true heel announcer shouldve sound like...funny as hell too....

May 16, 2002
thanks on the sig^^ ...starscream is the shit!!

@SC - the announcers these days could learn a thing from the heenan/monsoon combo... i think striker is about the only thing close to a good heel commentator now... heenan was pretty much the reason i have always been one that roots for heels...he was so damn hilarious that it was hard to not want his guys to win...

Jun 9, 2007
Bundy looks like he's pullin some Weekend at Bernie's shit

for real, I hope his condition improves, either that or I hope he passes peacefully... one of my favorites.