Bob Sanders signs a one-year deal with the Chargers!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
I'm done though lol. Was it not a "fail" when homie posted that same joke I did a few posts earlier? So whatever, I just let him know he was a little late. No big deal and no reason to get his panties in a bunch. Whatever, let's move on.

I don't think anybody is counting on Bob Sanders playing all 16 games next year, but signing him at the veteran's minimum for one year, and having our SS from last year....there's only an upside here. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. This CBA shit just needs to get handled then we can start looking forward to the draft. 5 picks in the first 3 rounds, I'm excited.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
LMAO @ her saying take your tampon out. Was that suppost to be a joke or something? That might be the weakest comeback on the siccness...

No one is clowning the signing. Everyone is clowning charger fans for getting excited... Over what, a great addition to the sideline?...

LOL..
If you really have to ask that, then you really are clueless. You really dont see the whole picture

your a dumbass...everybody knows hes injury prone thats pretty obvious..if he stays healthy its a great addition to the team,aint nobody here oblivious to the fact that he gets hurt alot