Bob Sanders signs a one-year deal with the Chargers!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
There is risk involved but it's worth the upside and there's most likely gonna be an injury clause in his contract. I'm just glad AJ is finally dipping into free agency.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Agree wit pretty much what everyone else says. This signing is only worth it if he actually STAYS healthy, somethin he hasn't done in a few years.

BUUUUT if he does stay healthy, the chargers got a hell of a player in sanders.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Haters gonna hate.
LOL @ you.

I love the fact that people are haters because some people fail to see the truth and wanna call it hate.

He's never played 16 games in a season.
He's only played 9 out of 48 games the last three seasons.
He's only played 48 out of 112 games his whole career.
He's only played more then 6 games in a season, twice, out of 7 seasons.
And the last time he played more then 6 games, was 4 years ago.

Bob Sanders was one of the best defenders in the NFL for a season. But that season is long gone, long gone.

If Bob sanders had anything left, he would still be on the colts roster.

I want Bob Sanders on my team, but he's never going to be on the field, just the sidelines. If by stating the truth makes me a hater, then I guess Im a hater.

May 6, 2009
LOL @ you.

I love the fact that people are haters because some people fail to see the truth and wanna call it hate.

He's never played 16 games in a season.
He's only played 9 out of 48 games the last three seasons.
He's only played 48 out of 112 games his whole career.
He's only played more then 6 games in a season, twice, out of 7 seasons.
And the last time he played more then 6 games, was 4 years ago.

Bob Sanders was one of the best defenders in the NFL for a season. But that season is long gone, long gone.

If Bob sanders had anything left, he would still be on the colts roster.

I want Bob Sanders on my team, but he's never going to be on the field, just the sidelines. If by stating the truth makes me a hater, then I guess Im a hater.
Lol @ you Lol'ing @ me.Take your tampon out, I wasn't directing anything towards you personally. What I'm saying is, people are clowning when most would love to get the deal we got. Signed him for one year and we will still have our SS from last year. How could we go wrong? He gets hurt, and we're in the same boat we were last year, nothing lost. The upside is worth the risk. Get it now?