BME Presents: AGNB vol. 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
I had the privlige of gettin the advance copy from the homie Superb yesterday! And whoever liked that vol. 1 will be happy to hear that the vol. 2 is shittin on vol. 1! And that's only after 6 songs in. Production tight, niggas is rappin right and that's all u need. There's a few rewinders at the beginning of the cd so that should tell u somethin already.

Also I would like to say again, RIP FATT BOY! If he was still here with us, he would be another one of those niggas in dago. He got that biggman voice wit the lyrics to match on some bossy type rap shit.

Can't wait for niggas to drop solos and group albums. Seen in the other thread that T Wack is workin on a solo. Well y'all better not sleep on that cause he gleekin on niggas right now!

Apr 15, 2010
I had the privlige of gettin the advance copy from the homie Superb yesterday! And whoever liked that vol. 1 will be happy to hear that the vol. 2 is shittin on vol. 1! And that's only after 6 songs in. Production tight, niggas is rappin right and that's all u need. There's a few rewinders at the beginning of the cd so that should tell u somethin already.

Also I would like to say again, RIP FATT BOY! If he was still here with us, he would be another one of those niggas in dago. He got that biggman voice wit the lyrics to match on some bossy type rap shit.

Can't wait for niggas to drop solos and group albums. Seen in the other thread that T Wack is workin on a solo. Well y'all better not sleep on that cause he gleekin on niggas right now!
GOOD LOOKIN NONFICKTION !!!!! IMMA ALWAYZ COME WIT HEAT FOR MY PEOPLES !!!!! SO STAYED TUNED !!!!! IVE ONLY JUST BEGUN !!!!! ALL MY DAGO NIGGAZ STAND UP !!!!! YEAH DAT !!!!!

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
on tuesday i'll meet u up that way .....
For sure thank you I'll leave my money up there just in case I start work.

Also, I need to send two copies to my cousins. One is in Calipat and the other Centinela. I know it has to come from the store. Nonfiction didn't you or somebody on here have a thread on how to send cds to the pen? just order from amazon or cdbaby and send? I'm gonna send them the AGNB and Yellow Tape.

Nov 7, 2002
Yea, I can't flex...Volume 1 wuz pure slapp...had a nigga on play bacc mode during a few verses and traccs...slump muzicc for'real...barra's are craccin'...patiently waiting!!!