Blues Brothers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
^^^ON THE FIRST PART OF YOUR STATEMENT I DISAGREE, IMO LBI IS STRAIGHT CLASSIC!!!

WRONG IT WASENT HE HAD SOME CLASSIC MATERIAL THOUGH LIKE BOUT 3-4 SONGZ THA REST WASENT LYNCHES BEST SORRY I LIKE LYNCH BUT HE NEED TO COME BACC WIT THA RIPGUT LOADED STYLE THAT CD WAS LIKE AZ DPGRECORDZ NIGGAZ WOULD SAY OMGU CLASSIC STATUS

YA BOY

Apr 25, 2002
lbi was boo boo.......satraight up......mufuckas must have gotten drunk and high and listened to the album 10000000 times in a row to think that shit was hella tight.......cuz to the majority of nor cal underground rap heards, that shit was below average.......but i do argee that rocc seems to have something against lynch, cuz u just aint sayin, "i dont feel lynches shit", u takin it to another level.....maybe it is jealousy, who knows, well see what kinda numbers rocc does when he drops......

Apr 25, 2002
whatever u say, im still takin banks album over lbi anyday..and thats my opinion, whether u like it or not.......oh and uh, just a quick question, has banks album gone plat yet? huh, i dunno, ill check sound scan.......and wheres your album at so i can compare , cuz obviously your such an official on rap u must have some sorta product yourself...oh wait, you aint got shit, so your opinion is just as good as mine, cuz we both consumers......ill take a well produced, well put together album over that rushed ass mediocre album anyday

Dec 25, 2003
Its all good on yalls opinion but one thing thats really fucked up wit the rap culture is that them mainstream ass fans always somehow hate on the real and raw underground especially the west and the south like for instance they be saying some gay nonsense like Lynch or Luni or C-Bo are wack cuz to them they somehow dont get their music but they rather be down with those weak mainstream mofos like Outkast, Wu-Tang, Jay Z or DMX and all that nonsense is hella common but why would they be like that and what yall have to say about this like you IROCC what u think about this bullshit leaking through the rap game?

Apr 26, 2002
Luni Coleone " I'm on one/ like brotha lynch/ but aint no bitch/

Lets see where folks try to take this 2.....its just music people eitha you slump it or you dont