blue house boys - This is how we chill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
Ask him what the pressing code is and if he says anything else than CCOO2, then I bet it is a reprint. He may also own the OG to this rare cd, but who really knows until you ask him some specific questions.

Jun 16, 2002
209 said:
Ask him what the pressing code is and if he says anything else than CCOO2, then I bet it is a reprint. He may also own the OG to this rare cd, but who really knows until you ask him some specific questions.
he doesn't reply , da cd should be a german bootleg :(

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
really? lol damn i was tellin that user nine172 he will be on my next item descroptions as a bootleggin hoecake.im not sure if they are german reprints but i guess they just bought them at this japanese shop cuz they repressed that blue house boyz too.so hes always sellin exactly all the cds taht are repressed by this repressin company in japan....
JUST BAN THEM ALL, ADD THEIR NAMES TO YOUR ITEM DESCROPTIONS and KEEP ON HATIN !!!!!

Jun 16, 2002
InDO said:
really? lol damn i was tellin that user nine172 he will be on my next item descroptions as a bootleggin hoecake.im not sure if they are german reprints but i guess they just bought them at this japanese shop cuz they repressed that blue house boyz too.so hes always sellin exactly all the cds taht are repressed by this repressin company in japan....
JUST BAN THEM ALL, ADD THEIR NAMES TO YOUR ITEM DESCROPTIONS and KEEP ON HATIN !!!!!
i don't see dat bhb here :

http://www.side2side-records.com/shop/detail.php?id=3288

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
He made another auction for the blue house boyz cd and posted a pic of the cd this time. Here is the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLUE-HOUSE-BOYZ-THIS-IS-HOW-WE-CHILL-B-H-B-1996_W0QQitemZ320145820896QQihZ011QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you look at the pic of the cd in his auction, it is slightly different from the OG. The Original cd has a silver ring around the center of the cd with a visible pressing code from the front, and on his cd you can not see the pressing code from the front, it is just black like the rest of the cd. So I am guessing that his cd is 100% a reprint like everything else that seller puts up for auction.

Jun 16, 2002
209 said:
He made another auction for the blue house boyz cd and posted a pic of the cd this time. Here is the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLUE-HOUSE-BOYZ-THIS-IS-HOW-WE-CHILL-B-H-B-1996_W0QQitemZ320145820896QQihZ011QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you look at the pic of the cd in his auction, it is slightly different from the OG. The Original cd has a silver ring around the center of the cd with a visible pressing code from the front, and on his cd you can not see the pressing code from the front, it is just black like the rest of the cd. So I am guessing that his cd is 100% a reprint like everything else that seller puts up for auction.
this german fool is 100% bootleggin bitch , i dunno how to remove his fat ass from ebay :angry:

May 27, 2006
InDO said:
im not sure if they are german reprints but i guess they just bought them at this japanese shop cuz they repressed that blue house boyz too.so hes always sellin exactly all the cds taht are repressed by this repressin company in japan....
exactly, there are no german reprints except the one the distribution company ordered at a local cdpressing over here because it was cheaper back then (like the first Messy Marv, theres a european and an amercian version, but thats totally legit reprints ordered by the distributor) . thats the true story.....stop talking bullshit u dunno know about

Jun 16, 2002
NFP911 said:
except the one the distribution company ordered at a local cdpressing over here because it was cheaper back then. thats the true story.....stop talking bullshit u dunno know about
b.o.m - the reala ride cd is pressed in germany :angry:

and da fat torede.tm sold it out as he did for bbb , they haven't repressed in jap ,cuz they are not on dat japan website

Jun 16, 2002
Da German repressing bitches are more funny than da japanese repressin fools cuz they even tried to put da exact ring code :lick:

they tried to put : RB03378THEBOM-2 RAINBO

Here is the OG release :

Da front :

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
hmm nice work, i just thought the BOM cds are bought from myspace cuz this torde.dtm guy was on his site and appreciated for the package he received and posted a picutre with like 20 BOM cds..but damn yea its a repress then.i agree that this blue house boyz cd might be cheap bottlegged then too ...

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
NFP911 said:
exactly, there are no german reprints except the one the distribution company ordered at a local cdpressing over here because it was cheaper back then (like the first Messy Marv, theres a european and an amercian version, but thats totally legit reprints ordered by the distributor) . thats the true story.....stop talking bullshit u dunno know about

LOL u want to tell me that hes sellin all legit bootleggs ???? LMAO u involved in this shit then

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
LMFAO like G Man Stan would phone a german distributor and represses the blue house boyz cd !!!! and best of all he sends all copies to torde.dtm to Oldenburg to slang them for him :) , man if it would be a legit re-release then you would see that shit on cdbaby , amazon, rapbay.com or whatever but not on torde.dtms auctions !!!!!!!!!

May 27, 2006
InDO said:
hmm nice work, i just thought the BOM cds are bought from myspace cuz this torde.dtm guy was on his site and appreciated for the package he received and posted a picutre with like 20 BOM cds..
well, so how should it be a GERMAN bootleg then......please explain that :lick:

Incroyable said:
NFP911 >>> Why do u protect this fake business, maybe you're torde on ebay man, and if yes, u're just a bootleggin slut and we have to stop u, cause u fucks the game.
i never dealt with him my ebay name ist DURDY_SOUTH like most here already know i didnt protect his biz i just said how it was back then (learn to read). But yes i have to apologize Yukmouth u prooved me wrong, if the cd was pressed in Germany not reprinted by BOM themself so from the pics the cd could be reprinted everywhere even in the U.S. (see what INDO said).

InDO said:
LOL u want to tell me that hes sellin all legit bootleggs ???? LMAO u involved in this shit then
well maybe there are some new bootlegs ok (i already admitted i was wrong if they were printed here what i doubt because u cant go to a cdfactory and say repress this cd please this might work in japan but not here) also its not what i said read again.

InDO said:
LMFAO like G Man Stan would phone a german distributor and represses the blue house boyz cd !!!! and best of all he sends all copies to torde.dtm to Oldenburg to slang them for him , man if it would be a legit re-release then you would see that shit on cdbaby , amazon, rapbay.com or whatever but not on torde.dtms auctions !!!!!!!!!
Ich hab nicht gesagt der Artist hat die CDs pressen lassen sonder die Distributoren (früher war leider nix mit Direktvermarktung)wie gesagt es gibt ne Messy Marv die ist in NÜRNBERG gepresst aber OG von 96 oder 97 IMO kein plan mehr, wenn du willst besorg ich dir sogar nen Scan davon. Spinn dich also nicht so zusammen und les erstmal richtig ;) und wie gesagt ich hab nix mit torde am hut ich komm aus Süddeutschland aber du wohnst doch in Oldenburg oder nicht? sehr verdächtig, dass du den nichtmal kenn willst. oder war das dein Kumpel? Ihr beide genießt ja auch nicht den besten ruf, zwecks Preistreiberei....... :D

Jun 16, 2002
NFP911 said:
well, so how should it be a GERMAN bootleg then......please explain that :lick:

if it's a OG re release , i don't think they gonna try to put dat same inner circle code by a cheap method .. da cd is repressed on germany cuz only german sellers are selling it [japanese fake bootleggers like uesita , brownsugar n someothers don't fucks this b.o.m cd ]

torde .tm repressed it as he did already for brothers by bound and naw he fucks with dat blue house boys .. i bet there must be also da pressing code CCOO2 on bhb cd by using a cheap weak method....:angry:

da member of B.O.M Sellin it by himself on ebay :

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Reala-Ride-...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem