blu ray movies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
^^^bluray.com is the shit. thats where i manage my blu's. if i lend out a pair i put it up on there so i dont forget and they keep the movie (deadbeat friends)
I do the same. but mostly to remind myself what Blu Rays i already own

right now I got 240 Blu Rays. a lot of them are movies I got are for when someone wants to watch something different.

the way i got my shelf organized is, my favorite movies on the top rows, and the rest as it goes down

Nov 7, 2006
Batman Begins
Collateral
The Dark Knight
The Departed
District 9
Fight Club
Gladiator (remastered version)
Heat
Inception
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Kick-Ass
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Kill Bill Vol. 2

Pulp Fiction
Saving Private Ryan
Sherlock Holmes
Sin City
Star Trek
The Town
V For Vendetta
Watchmen

there are all the action movies i own that i consider to be atleast 9/10 with PQ and AQ

Avatar is easily #1, not the best movie but the audio and picture is the best you can get.

the ones in bold are a 10/10 for PQ & AQ

Nov 7, 2006
whats the difference between the nut up or shut up edition of zombieland vs the normal edition?
it came with an extra disc of bonus shit. it's worth like 45 dollars now since its rare so i been thinking of selling it and grabbing the regular edition. just havent done it yet

Nov 7, 2006
You and I may not always agree, but we can see eye to eye on some good movies.
yeah man. i just cut my blu-ray collection down from 260 to like 160. i had other great movies in there but they were movies i didnt really see myself rewatching or they looked like shit on blu-ray. got them on a hard drive now instead.