blu ray movies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
im looking into getting a blu ray player, is there really a difference between a $80 player or a $300 one?
not really. some might load faster but usually the 300 ones have evxtra features like wifi and 3d which makes it expensive. if you were even thinking of getting a 300 dollar bluray then jut get the PS3. it's future proof which means you can upgrade it to do 3-d and even 4k when ever that releases. and you can play badass videogames on it and all that internet shit aswell. no brainer if you ask me.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Best Buy had the Upgrade and Save program, which has since expired, where you trade up to 5 DVDs and receive $5 coupon for each DVD. Well I took advantage of it and bought way to many blu-rays. I went overboard but I couldn't pass up on some of the offers.

Picked up (range from 4.99-19.99 w/ coupon)

Saving Private Ryan (100th anniversary)
Gladiator (100th)
Bourne Trilogy (100th)
American Beauty (100th)
The Godfather (100th)
Planes, Trains, & Automobiles (100th)
Wayne's World (100th)
Forrest Gump (100th)
Ferris Beuller's Day Off (100th)
The Breakfast Club (100th)
Into the Wild
We Were Soldiers
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Thor 3D
Captain America 3D
Dog Soldiers
Traffic
U571
Boondock Saints

And I've also been buying quite a few movies from Ebay. Mostly Disney flicks being that Best Buy/Amazon charge $30+ tax(sometimes s&h) for Disney blu-rays. You can find some great deals on Ebay being that most sellers don't charge you tax which is nice.

Feb 10, 2006
just picced up...

batman begins
the dark knight on blu-ray, stepping up my shit, gettin ready for the release in theaters...

picced up the wizard of oz 70th anniversary for my daughter on blu-ray as well

bridesmaids for my girl and i am legend cuz, well its dope!