Bloodshed - Multiple Shootings Lately

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
who beats up Jews lets see

Muslims, Nazis, Egyptians, Arabs, Americans, The Klu Klux Klan, Niggers and that one nazi juggalo who ran in with a gun and a hatchet (oh wait he was killing faggots but I bet he killed some Jews who were faggots)

Cops don't kill my people, they kill them so called African Americans (more like Nigger Americans) because they act stupid, and they are stupid. I'm glad the black dude and the cops got killed, 5 less motherfuckers taken up room on this planet.

Now if we can start aa homo holocaust and kill off all faggots, then we'd all be back on the right track
attacks on jews are not in the United States.... the fact that you mentioned KKK just makes you seem dumber

You are a spade, regardless of how much you dont want to admit it. A homo holocaust wont happen because more and more states are even legalizing gay marriage and people arnt really giving a fuck.

Besides if a homo holocaust happens half your aids infested race will be gone.

so like I said please stop talking unless you have something smart to say.

and I think I am done raping you verbally now, take it easy :)

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
attacks on jews are not in the United States.... the fact that you mentioned KKK just makes you seem dumber

You are a spade, regardless of how much you dont want to admit it. A homo holocaust wont happen because more and more states are even legalizing gay marriage and people arnt really giving a fuck.

Besides if a homo holocaust happens half your aids infested race will be gone.

so like I said please stop talking unless you have something smart to say.

and I think I am done raping you verbally now, take it easy :)
thank you Jeffrey Dahmer, but try that again without the dick in your mouth next time

Mar 22, 2007
There has always been multiple shooting --Virginia TECH happened when bush was in there, Obama inherited this messed up economy created by wall street and mortgage banks with republican led deregulation. Tax cuts are still coming for people making under 250k obama has not changed his platform. Only been in office 80 days people expect miracles

May 24, 2002
There has always been multiple shooting --Virginia TECH happened when bush was in there, Obama inherited this messed up economy created by wall street and mortgage banks with republican led deregulation. Tax cuts are still coming for people making under 250k obama has not changed his platform. Only been in office 80 days people expect miracles
Its nice to be hopeful isnt it, EBD?

May 24, 2002
Virginia Tech did happen, but this is just one after another. Like two weeks apart. Plus school shootings are pretty typical now. This many cops being killed at once. Not so much.
it was 7 different mass killings in 1 month.

followed by 1 or 2 this month

The fact is Obama came into president with lies and still says nothing but lies... no different then any other president but if you think this guy is bringing any "hope and change" then I have a feeling you are all going to be let down hard. :knockout: