Bloodshed - Multiple Shootings Lately

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
there have been a total of 8 shootings the 8th being the mom that shot her son in the back of the head then killed herself at.

I told yall not to vote Obama.... thats what a lot of these shooting were about. Crazy people went even more crazy because of the fear of obama taking guns and the shitty economy.

I still laugh so hard I almost pee myself whenever I think of how everyone was all like "OMG HE IS BRINGING HOPE AND CHANGE! HES GOING TO SAVE US ALL!!!! HES GOING TO TAKE MONEY FROM THE RICH AND GIVE IT TO THE POOR!!!"

then he becomes president and says he cant do any of these things because of how shitty the economy is.

YOU DIPSHITS! NICE JOB ON VOTING HIM IN

May 24, 2002
and yay on the 4 dead pigs ! Change has come :)
thats something an uneducated black guy would say.... oh wait. :cheeky:

yeah lets kill all the cops, that will really work out well...

but for real... there are some crooked cops out there but they do protect us and keep criminals locked up. If you dispute this fact you are retarded

Cops>Blacks

just saying

If you want to live in a cop free place leave this country and go live in one of them other shit holes that are just constant gang and drug wars.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
There was mad protest over the one in Oakland. A lot of black people are sore of that Oscar kid killed by that cop at the BART Station in Oakland. Act like this is payback for that tho this is a totally seperate incident. 10 father less kids because of one piece of shit. All because they were doing their job to "Protect and Serve". Fuck that shit.

May 24, 2002
There was mad protest over the one in Oakland. A lot of black people are sore of that Oscar kid killed by that cop at the BART Station in Oakland. Act like this is payback for that tho this is a totally seperate incident. 10 father less kids because of one piece of shit. All because they were doing their job to "Protect and Serve". Fuck that shit.

and people wonder why I dont like black people.... I know there are some good ones out there but the rest are all just ghetto trash that never use their brains and act like they are superior to everything.

May 24, 2002
And this is why people beat the livin shit out of the fuckin Jews, and the reason we gay bash.
whos beating up the jews?

You know the black community has the largest amount of closet cases then any other race?

so yeah.... just keep posting, you dont seem dumb at all :cheeky:
Im glad cops kill your people for no reason.

dont reply to a thread if you dont have an even remotely intelligent or funny thing to say.

k thnx :cool:

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
whos beating up the jews?

You know the black community has the largest amount of closet cases then any other race?

so yeah.... just keep posting, you dont seem dumb at all :cheeky:
Im glad cops kill your people for no reason.

dont reply to a thread if you dont have an even remotely intelligent or funny thing to say.

k thnx :cool:
who beats up Jews lets see

Muslims, Nazis, Egyptians, Arabs, Americans, The Klu Klux Klan, Niggers and that one nazi juggalo who ran in with a gun and a hatchet (oh wait he was killing faggots but I bet he killed some Jews who were faggots)

Cops don't kill my people, they kill them so called African Americans (more like Nigger Americans) because they act stupid, and they are stupid. I'm glad the black dude and the cops got killed, 5 less motherfuckers taken up room on this planet.

Now if we can start aa homo holocaust and kill off all faggots, then we'd all be back on the right track