BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
^^^^

You need to add skanone87 aka krazeeshoppa, because he tried to feedback extort me, failed to pay me, Left retaliation feedback, because I wouldn't change my shipping rates for him and etc.

This wasn't his first time either. He did some scandalous stuff to me back in the day and filed a fraudulent claim via Pay Pal (He didn't win, because I shipped registered mail), said some racist remarks, death threats and all type of stuff that unstable people do.

Make sure that everybody adds him to this list!!!

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
You need to add skanone87 aka krazeeshoppa, because he tried to feedback extort me, failed to pay me, Left retaliation feedback, because I wouldn't change my shipping rates for him and etc.

This wasn't his first time either. He did some scandalous stuff to me back in the day and filed a fraudulent claim via Pay Pal (He didn't win, because I shipped registered mail), said some racist remarks, death threats and all type of stuff that unstable people do.

You have to add this Skanone to your ebay block list like a lot of users said. He just start a paypal claim for Midwest Players Club tape he won from me for 130$. I have a tracking number for the package but even if I have a tracking, he's still trying to ripp me off.

I hope he will not win the claim.

May 1, 2002

done!

Jun 24, 2006
Don't understand how people can bidd on an item even if the description say that they can't if they have less than 50 feedbacks.

thos 2 guyz got 0 feedback and bidd on my items:
jvfconsulting
orange-rec-inc

I deleted the bidds from the first account and blocked him, then I get some bidds from the second account (which was opened today and in the last seconds) which bought Lower Dec & Camp Crisis.

I directly asked him for an extra to put a tracking number for the package but I don't really know what to do. To keep the cds or to shipp them.

whatever happened with orange-rec-inc?

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
kelyshero

Add this character to your blocked bidders list:

kelyshero

due to this asshole, I have just know added another entire country to the blocked bidders list. I already blocked the U.K., now I had to block Australia. To all of my good customers in Australia, sorry...but I'm not into the games of switching names anymore. I'd just rather block the whole country, because it too darn tedious to guess if this is the same asshole from the past under an new username. I suggest that other people get control of their fellow countrymen, because assholes like this will fuck it up for the rest of ya'll. The days of fraudulent claims/lost or stolen issues along with retaliation feedback/extortion are over with. Some people give me no other choice.

I believe that kelyshero is skanone87 aka krazeeshoppa guy, but under his official name. I believe that it's his official account because he's selling the same old ass throwback hat's from the 90's and the fact that he has more feedback on this account versus his others. I also, know that it's him, because he's back to making his standard/usual threats of..."reduce your shipping cost or else I leave you negative feedback bullshit" and the demonstration of his unstable mind. He can't control himself when he wants what he wants. He'll say ad do anything as an attempt to get what he wants without regard. Not even his own regard, hence the reason why I say he's stupid and unstable. It's either that or his momma dropped him on his head many times as a baby. Lol! Basically he's Coo' Coo' in the head/unstable. He'll apologize for his actions in a month or so as usual, especially when he see's me putting up stuff that I never put up before on eBay. His tune always changes and then he'll promise that he'll never be a bad little boy again. The only problem is that his brain is chemically unstable, so he can't control himself from acting like an patient in a insane asylum. Lol! He's not the bright bulb in the box. Lol!

Block him while you can. I already forwarded his feedback extortion to eBay and called them.

Oh yeah, he is on this site, so I hope his ass see's this..."Ha! Ha! Ha! and a Fuck you to go along with it"!!!

He's so mentally unstable that he will have no choice to respond to me like he did last time. You can't see that he responded to me, because he erased his rhetoric, but yes...he's on here.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I suggest that other people get control of their fellow countrymen, because assholes like this will fuck it up for the rest of ya'll.
Hahahaha! That's funny.

Anyways, I can't complain about your shipping costs when it states it right there in the auction. I have the choice to either buy it and pay the shipping cost or look somewhere else. Besides, who else am I going to get Innerstate Ike CDs from?

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Lol

I just got his skanone87 account taken down. He has been permanently banned from eBay. His Kelyshero account is next, because I reported/called eBay after this latest threat. The agent was more than helpful, because he's apart of eBay's trust and safety team. Due to the fact that I already flagged his account for doing this to me before under his other aliases, they were able to confirm one account to the other. I just made the call today about an hour or so ago and they already took care of him. The agent told me that due to a continuous disruption of business from these accounts he is qualified for a permanent suspension. Basically for all of you unnamed people who like to create accounts to purposely disrupt peoples affairs, If they can tie your accounts together, you will be gone permanently too.

I dedicate this to all of you who have had to deal with this asshole like I did. All of his negative feedback should be gone from your accounts like they are from mine, due to this permanent suspension.

You can thank me later. Lol!

I was told to report any other accounts (now and in the future) that I suspect are his.

Finally a victory for the little guy!!!

Check your feedback if you received retaliation/negative feedback from him. eBay is starting to catch on to some things. This agent was telling me about a lot of changes that are coming soon and that are being worked on and tested. They're catching on to these trends, so keep reporting on assholes like this.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Block eBay user: migaczone

Wouldn't pay after 8 days so I filled out the non payment forms for each item.
I then got the following email from him...

":hey
sure, Ill pay. However any large disproportions between shipping charge and post stamp or price printed will be reported to eBay and Paypal for a refund as the eBay rules clearly state proceder of ripping people for shipping cost is against the rules.
Payment will be made shortly"

May 1, 2002
Block eBay user: migaczone

Wouldn't pay after 8 days so I filled out the non payment forms for each item.
I then got the following email from him...

":hey
sure, Ill pay. However any large disproportions between shipping charge and post stamp or price printed will be reported to eBay and Paypal for a refund as the eBay rules clearly state proceder of ripping people for shipping cost is against the rules.
Payment will be made shortly"
what a maroon...definitely added to my list!

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Another email from eBay user: migaczone

"if you don't want my payment than cancell the "non paying bidder procedure". either you sell or cheat, what do you think Im a sucker? you charged me $60 and wanted to pay $20 shipping? cashflow $40 in the pocket right? Im not a rookie on ebay if the procedure stays till tomorrow ill make the payment and you know the rest."

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
spaceagetrade

Add this asshole to the list fellas:

spaceagetrade

He'll buyer from your read that your shipping fee is only $3 per item with the US and he still threatens and leave you negative feedback, because he didn't get the shipping rate that he felt he should pay!

Another asshole who thinks that he's about other sellers buyer requirements. It's even more crazy, because this guys sells other stuff on eBay. You would think that he know better, but some people feel entitled no matter what.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Add: suckafree4life187304

Complains about album without any specifics. Then when asked to send the album back for a full refund he leaves me bad feedback "ACTUAL CD was NOT acccurate with cover seen here for Pimp Pmack NEVER RESPONDED"

What the hell does that mean? lol

May 1, 2002
Add: suckafree4life187304

Complains about album without any specifics. Then when asked to send the album back for a full refund he leaves me bad feedback "ACTUAL CD was NOT acccurate with cover seen here for Pimp Pmack NEVER RESPONDED"

What the hell does that mean? lol
u referring to merle fletcher right G? i've done some successful transactions so far with dude so far....sucks its not working out on your end