Block Party D&B Remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2003
muthafukin new years to everyone. this soundclick site is fucking up cuz all this traffic on the new years. but try to check this shit out.

Jan 3, 2004
livejournal.com
kinda sounds more like jungle than drum n bass to me, but im from australia, so we might interpret "drum n bass" a bit differently to you guys
dnb is absolutely huge in my city (adelaide), and i always love hearing a quality remix of a hip hop track, well done

Dec 31, 2003
Thanx Cammo, yes I see where you're coming from. This track has an oldschool jungle feel to it. To me Jungle and Drum&Bass are just 2 names for the same genre. Thanx for the listen.

To betthatstang:
This track will be available to download soon. The original Block Party Track doesn't come out till Feb 24. So I dont want to release the remix till then. Unless The folks from Strange Music are cool with it.

Jan 3, 2004
livejournal.com
To me, jungle is the older more drum oriented heavy snare stuff like your track. The nu-skool dnb around is alot more bassline oriented than anything (particularly the dancefloor stuff). If you got msn, add me @ [email protected] , I'd really like to learn a bit more about the drum n bass you guys got over there. We get basically no american stuff over here. Only American dnb producers I could name are Deiselboy & Hive.

Nov 14, 2002
There's a very fine line between DnB/Trip Hop/Jungle around here... Although I classify Jungle to be more of a dance club sorta shit.

Drum and bass is basically like... A DJ with a beat and a bassline, mixin it up, only there's no DJ and you don't hear the scratching. Kinda like a chopped instrumental.

Aug 20, 2002
where is the difference in beeing on an album-sampler as a full length track and beeing on an album coming out in 1.5months?
Isn´t the track released somehow through this,...??
I mean,I like it and....make it available,plz!!??