blocc movement 2 & thug lordz 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Downunda-Connec

Thug lords 2?

I got yuk's godzilla the other day and the track ftg thuglords (yuk and bo) is tight. Got me thinking maybe they going to drop an album together? Have they already done this or are you talking about blocc movement is the thug lords album because I heard that was going to be a yuk and bo album originally?

Aug 15, 2002
Blocc Movement is actually one of my all time favorite albums...its funny cuz everybody hates on it...i can throw that shit in and just let it play

im highly anticipating pt 2 but they seem to go back and forth on if it will happen

Dates?

As of right now there is no date for the release of the Thug Lords project. But I can tell ya'll that we are workin' overtime to get it finished. Bo and Yuk have been in the studio everyday for the past couple of weeks just bangin' out some hot ass shit. As soon as we get a date for it we'll post it for you.

Sep 1, 2003
^^blocc move IS better than LBI, it's hella tight...yall aint knowin

lynch came hard as fuck on it.....beats were pretty coo too

follow my lead beat was on another "evil" level..:mad:

classic album

Aug 25, 2003
The verse from LBi where Lynch says "Socking Niggas Up in the Club Like Bing Bing Bidda Bing Bing BIng" was doper then the whole blocc movement and I hated LBI. But that usual suspects song was tight

Epidemic

B

Blackjack 1577

I wasn't feelin Blocc Movement that much. I thought there was only a few good tracks on there. But I wouldn't mind seein a Plague 2, that shit would be dope.