Blind Date, elimadate, dismissed...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2002
My girlfreind fuckin Hooked me on these...
I gotta admit there pretty cool tho man, Me and her are always clownin everyone.. Its cool tho when one comes on that sucks We just start fuckin instead...lol Bed starts rockin and i'm all :classic: I'm hittin it doggie and shes like:cheeky: lookin back and back n shit..hehe..but anyways yea she's got me hooked, But in turn I got her ass Hooked on Football... Oh yea, shes like havin dreams about football.. Last night I mapped out a feild and quized her ass.. She passed too!!! My little Raiderette!

So anybodys Girl hook'em some shit?? you guys watch these shows?? feed me!

Sep 7, 2002
Shipmates is fuckin crazy.
The tightest one was when that one foo that looks like Chuck Norris flipped that broad in the water.
That mothfucka was mad at whole world.

Apr 25, 2002
Young Bull said:
The tightest one was when that one foo that looks like Chuck Norris flipped that broad in the water.

ahaha, yeah i saw that one....that shit was hella funny....chick was helllla pissed, hittin him....lol

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Young Bull said:

lol i seen that one.....

yall see the other one where girl threw water on dude then the next night the havin dinner an dude throws a cup of water on her..she got pissed grabbed da knife off the table an tried to attacc him...haha.....the camera man had to break em up