Bleek Beats: December • Free Track of the Month

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2008
2-2-10

This beat's clean Bleek. I came up wit a concept and hook in like 90 seconds fareal (we stay tapin so it's on film). i'm busy as sh*t this whole week but Ima try ta find away 2 get 2 the lab 4 the concept this beat made think of gets old (to me). to many BLEEK,BLEEK,BLEEK's in it so i'll prolly just lay a verse and a hook. The name of the track is "DETOX"

SO

May 8, 2008
www.myspace.com
You know I just do that to make sure they dont end up on somebodies album and not get the credit. nlrwriting, thanks for checking it out. Let me know whats good when you knock that verse out and I can knock some of the Bleeks out for you! ha ha

Bleek

Aug 15, 2008
2-2-10

I know why he did it too pimpin, drops are a neccessity if you wanna make sure you don't get jacked. As far as buying this beat, The beat's fire but I wouldn't purchase because I don't buy beats that are pre-made anymore (unless it's absolutely undeniably CRAZY), plus it's available for free download so that means someone else yefinitely has it and is prolly gonna record sumn to it. If i'm working outside of my camp (BAKER BOYZ) I like to be in lab with that producer so the chemistry can be there. On that note Bleek will prolly end up diggin in my pockets cause the boy can play live instruments and he's good at that sh*t. I'ma be in the Mid-West for a couple more days promotin and sh*t but ima record it prolly tommorow and send it to you after they put that light mix on it.

May 8, 2008
www.myspace.com
I know why he did it too pimpin, drops are a neccessity if you wanna make sure you don't get jacked. As far as buying this beat, The beat's fire but I wouldn't purchase because I don't buy beats that are pre-made anymore (unless it's absolutely undeniably CRAZY), plus it's available for free download so that means someone else yefinitely has it and is prolly gonna record sumn to it. If i'm working outside of my camp (BAKER BOYZ) I like to be in lab with that producer so the chemistry can be there. On that note Bleek will prolly end up diggin in my pockets cause the boy can play live instruments and he's good at that sh*t. I'ma be in the Mid-West for a couple more days promotin and sh*t but ima record it prolly tommorow and send it to you after they put that light mix on it.

No Prob, hit me up whenever. You got a website or myspace I can check you out at?

Bleek

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yeah homey. I agree. Bein' in the lab together is the only way to really get that chemistry right. I feel you on that for sure. Tha's what I was talkin' about though. Gettin' at him like that! Hell no you can't buy no beat up for dl...hahaha...that's why I said "exclusive" yadig? I think y'all would me a good match!

Aug 15, 2008
BLEEK, I wrote a concept song to that beat and it came out crazy. That said I'm not gonna use that beat because I ima save this concept for one of my debut albums. But we definitely gone do some work.100