BLAZIN 98.9 IS DONE FOR...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
Yeah I havent listened to local radio in a few years since they stopped having bobby loco and all them on doing the west coast wednesdays or whatever

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
more opp for any man with a plan...i rather listen to internet and satelite radio anyways its some good shit out there sd has a good format with crhymes you got sactownradio dznutts and a few others i check out like money b show...

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
more opp for any man with a plan...i rather listen to internet and satelite radio anyways its some good shit out there sd has a good format with crhymes you got sactownradio dznutts and a few others i check out like money b show...
THANKS COOP..
YALL KNOW THIS INTERNET RADIO IS NOW.. NO LONGER IS IT THE FUTURE. FUCK LOCAL RADIO ANYWAY.. WHY FUCK WITH A STATION THAT ONLY ONE CITY CAN HEAR? WE GOT 10'S OF 1000'S TUNING IN FROM AROUND THE WORLD. DONT SLEEP, GET WITH THE NEW TIMES. GO TO WWW.DAGOSD.COM TO SUBMIT YOUR MP3'S. THERES A SIMPLE UPLOAD FORM ALONG WITH OUR NEW RADIO ON-DEMAND FEATURE ON THE FRONT PAGE. FEEL FREE TO HOLLA!

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
aren't they trying to make it also hard for internet radio these days also with bogus-ass fees and whatnot? i totally forgot what davey d said in one of his articles but the big corps just trying to make shit harder and harder to have people control what they want to listen to.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
aren't they trying to make it also hard for internet radio these days also with bogus-ass fees and whatnot? i totally forgot what davey d said in one of his articles but the big corps just trying to make shit harder and harder to have people control what they want to listen to.
THEY BEEN TRYING FOR YEARS HOMIE. BUT THEY CANT STOP US. WE STILL PLAY WHATEVER WE WANNA PLAY. CUSS WORDS AND ALL.

Nov 4, 2006
whack that no SD radio really supports their hometown artists... On that note - I just picked up the Old English - Under Surveillance at your HOB event... ONE!