blast holiday vs hd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Impossible choice, but not one I need to make, cause they both got their own lanes. It's like asking someone to choose between Messy Marv and San Quinn.

They enhance each other when they work together.
And before anyone gets the chance to say some shit... I'm talking about when they DID work together what seems like an eternity ago

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Blast is still hungry cuz hes slept on compared to H, I think he can still get better. HM4 was pretty weak, hope H turns it around on his new album next month. HD came swinging out the gates with dope mixtapes, Blast didn't make an all around solid tape until his 5th project. One is possibly falling off, while the other is picking up steam.

HD for now but it might be Blast by the end of the year.

Props: Hood Rat Matt
Jul 9, 2012
Blast is still hungry cuz hes slept on compared to H, I think he can still get better. HM4 was pretty weak, hope H turns it around on his new album next month. HD came swinging out the gates with dope mixtapes, Blast didn't make an all around solid tape until his 5th project. One is possibly falling off, while the other is picking up steam.

HD for now but it might be Blast by the end of the year.
I always seen with hd it was quanity over quality seems like he is burning himself out making great shit when he should polish himself and make amazing shit. lyricaly i give it to blast he be eating hd when they on a song together

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hd might be slowly burning himself out. his last projects werent too great. blast drops less projects so his shit is less diluted and he'll come iller. but the thing is blasts delivery isnt as engaging as HD's. at the end of the day hd's music tends to be more entertaining than blast holidays. blast reminds me of like a oakland version of cormega. you gotta kinda listen more than just by face value to get him. by first few listens a song could sound weak then grow on you. like my inequities for one.

honestly what blast needs is a few more different styled tracks, maybe some story types, stuff like that, better beats, he can go solo or maybe a duo album with the righgt people, H needs to concentrate on solos, hes put enough peopel on but thats hsi weak link he likes to carry his whole crew with him on his albums and thats where he ends up downfalling, blast is good solo and knows hes good solo. hd sometimes i feel like he feels he needs his crew around to build his label. blast isnt as focused on that.

anyways ill take hd over blast right now but like oro said that can change by the end of the year easily, cuz blast is not fsar behind and i wouldnt even say hes behind, hes honestly just as good as h and h is possibly just as good as blast, but theyre kinda apples and oranges musically. with that said so far H has made better solo albums, but hes dropped more albums as a whole. so ill have to wait to see where blasdt goes in the next 2 years.

i thought it was dope niehter one of them started beefing over using the same album name. usuaully shit like that will get read wrong and become beef.

truth be told a hD and blast holiday album would be the best idea.

Last edited:
Props: Hood Rat Matt

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
^^agreed...I would buy that in a second

H needs a good manager with connections. I think slowing down on the lean would help too.

I get frustrated listening to songs like el "polo" loco and seeing spelling like "itilian" job. It may not bother most fans, but these are such easily correctable mistakes. Wish he would run shit by somebody before he puts out finished product. I only say this because I like dude and his music a lot.

More hen sips features are always welcome.

Blast has crazy wordplay and vocabulary, but I really don't feel his delivery a lot of the time. Just a personal preference.

Both spit from the heart and never sold out, so both get tons of props from me