Blacks & Whites in the Midwest = Widest Gap of Any Two Racial Groups in the US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
4much said:
show me were anybody lifted whites outa poverty.
If you dont know that the USA is a white supremicist country,acting for the benefit of whites at the expense of non whites,and has been this way since it was founded (by white racists),then I cant help you because you are obviously stupid.

Feb 10, 2006
DABullsDABears said:
Thank you for misquoting me...no one was telling you to shut up and WOW this topic has blown up. Apparently your feelings are so strong I will just agree to disagree and close the door behind me.

Thank you for assuming that because I know the situation blacks are in,and refuse to ignore it,then it somehow makes me an advocate of hoplessness.Youre precisely whats wrong with this country.I respect open,blatent racists more because at least they dont try to sweep racism under the rug like you.

Feb 8, 2006
racsism isn't dead because of idiots like you. i never said that the rich white people aren't holding people down. but never have they ever lifted a poor white person either.
I'm saying your a fucking idiot if you think black is the only color that suffers.

Feb 10, 2006
4much said:
racsism isn't dead because of idiots like you.
Im not the one
#1.sentencing blacks to harsher sentences for the same crimes
#2.setting a policy in place that makes it easier for white felons to secure employment than black men with no record and the same qualifications(worst white better then best black rule)
#3.eagerly locking up masses of blacks for non violent drug offenses,yet not enforcing the civil rights laws
#4.Giving whites more pay for the same work
#5.making whites 3 times more likely to recieve loans even over blacks that make more money
#6.setting policies in place that make facts like the average white person having over double the finanicial assests then the average black person
#7.disenfranchisng the black vote by making masses of us felons

etc