Black white Mexi or Jew?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
August 8th and 9th will be the debut of my transmedia IP God's Calamity and it'll be at STOCKTON-CON which is the largest comic book convention in Northern California. So under that umbrella we'll debut "God's Calamity: The Beggar's Bullet" which is a concept album that utilizes a new distribution method we filed a provisional patent for and "God's Calamity: A House Divided" which is the comic book. This IP is not for the squeamish or those who are easily offended and is intended for a mature audience as the subject matter contains a lot of sexual deviancy, murder, drug use, conspiracies, ritual abuse and other subject matter that is a bit too taboo for the average consumer.

More news in the upcoming weeks and I'm actually looking for that footage because we want to splice it in with some video stuff we're working on.
Sounds like some creepy shit which ironically the creeps just recorded 2 new songs for the first time since Chris died now I'm laying on a park bench hammered waiting for a skank to pick me up #Creepy

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Sounds like some creepy shit which ironically the creeps just recorded 2 new songs for the first time since Chris died now I'm laying on a park bench hammered waiting for a skank to pick me up #Creepy
Well the project does deal with a lot of death, both homicide and suicide, but it's not glorifying anything but shedding light on what we all experience. Whatever your most popular song is, send it to me, let me know which verse is his and I can actually work it in the project. And if you do it it won't be in a disrespectful way either.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
https://www.azfamily.com/news/tolle...cle_1ec53c96-d921-11e8-af05-2b585a8b425e.html

TOLLESON (3TV/CBS 5) − Three men are in the hospital after an altercation led to a stabbing in Tolleson early Friday morning.

Police say the three men were in a yellow Mustang near 83rd Avenue and Sherman Street, all suffering from stab wounds.

They say some sort of altercation occurred, a fight began and all three stabbed each other.
That's like 2 miles from my house and my neighborhood is like 90% Messican, so I'm gonna say Messican.

Props: StillHustlin