Black Walt Interview Part 2 for those interested

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2006
WOW.. someone thinks they are the only Mr. Jefferson in the world. Stupid washed up one-in-a-million rapper holding on to the last thing you got. "I GAVE TECH HIS NAME" and that's all your sorry ass has done now STFU. He's not talking about you Walt, and he's not thinking about you.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
WOW.. someone thinks they are the only Mr. Jefferson in the world. Stupid washed up one-in-a-million rapper holding on to the last thing you got. "I GAVE TECH HIS NAME" and that's all your sorry ass has done now STFU. He's not talking about you Walt, and he's not thinking about you.
Is Tech your fuccin boyfriend or something.....fuccin christ

May 1, 2009
We cant really tell if Tech meant Black Walt or not. But couldnt Walt understand that in a song called stop jeffin if he uses the name and different variations of Jeff in the song that when he says mr. Jefferson that he just used it to fit the song along with Jeffery and the other ways of Jeff.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I mean it is the STRANGE music forum right here...so sure Tech marking out can be permitted.
Even so why diss Tech for a line that probably was guranteed not intended for you. Mr. Jefferson? Jeffin'....does Walt not see why tech would use that in his rhyme but i mean damn its whatever ha.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I respect Walt but yeah hopefuly he did move on, that would be best. I'd like to hear more of his music forget all this nonsense.