Black Friday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
its fucking BS that companies are now starting "black friday" on thanksgiving day...whatever happened to family time? all these companies are just trying to undercut the competition...fucking ridiculous in my book and i feel bad for those that have to work on thanksgiving day...unless you dont mind..
right or wrong they call it capitalism

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, movie theaters, tv/radio stations, hospitals, call centers, etc. have always been open on Thanksgiving. All of a sudden it's bad if a few stores want to do it though.

Also, where I grew up KMart was always open all day on Thanksgiving. Nobody ever complained. You just didn't go if you felt that way.
y'all ever try to get some real food on a holiday? That shit is insane, nothing but fast food open and some of those spots are closed too.....I had a random christmas with my son & mom and trying to find some dinner was absurd. praise jesus for jews having their deli open.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
y'all ever try to get some real food on a holiday? That shit is insane, nothing but fast food open and some of those spots are closed too.....I had a random christmas with my son & mom and trying to find some dinner was absurd. praise jesus for jews having their deli open.
chinese food places are open too. in fact, most asian quisine restaurants are

Jun 24, 2003
I need to buy a beats pill & Walmart & radio shack are both offering them for $149. I'm thinking I may try to hit up radio shack cuz they don't open til 8 am Friday as opposed to Walmarts 8 pm Thursday bs. & radio shack seems a little more obscure and I don't think I'll have to camp our overnight to get one but maybe show up at like 6 or 7. I mean really... Is there gonna be a line @ radio shack?
Don't waste money on that Beats pill. Sounds like shit. If you want a quality bluetooth speaker get either the Bose sound link mini or a UE boom.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Chinese restraunts and Denny's too!

Seeing my family is rather small we rarely do the whole big holiday meal type thing so you can catch us the the Chinese jawn eating some chow mein.

Man you talking about Jew delis makes me want a corn beef sammich from 2nd Avenue Deli in NYC.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I have gone several years in a row and saved quite a bit. I follow a couple rules, don't wait in line longer than the person you're buying something for is actually going to enjoy it and know what you want to buy before you get there and if it's even worth it.

I go now because my son's birthday is on Saturday and my wife's birthday is on Sunday so it's a good way to save some money on those gifts alone. I wish I could copy a TV though

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Don't waste money on that Beats pill. Sounds like shit. If you want a quality bluetooth speaker get either the Bose sound link mini or a UE boom.
Its not for me, & that's what he wants... Ive read a ton of reviews & they seem to be pretty mixed.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
bose >

and also black friday will sell a tv for $100 but its some piece of shit brand
its better to pay more and get a good brand product that u have done research on
i bought my first 50" flat screen almost 10 years ago and its still working perfect . i know people thats ran thru hella cheap ass vizios and dynex's and other cheap brands. my boy gets a new tv almost every 2 years cuz they always fuck up.

u get what u pay for.

black friday is good for stuff like blurays or dvd boxed sets

yukmouth has a vizio lol