"Black Dynamite" Bitch! [nsfw]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Has anyone had a chance to see this movie? Ive seen some reviews and all of them have been good so far.

I think it will be on DVD by next month

Aug 16, 2003
I finaly got to watch Black Dynamite last night for the 1st 2nd and 3rd time lol...

I watched that bitch 3 times in a fucking ROW!!

That shit was ridiculous!! The little details in this movie and easter eggs are out of control!! Plus they shout out TOPEKA KS in the movie lol..

One of the funniest movies Ive seen in a minute and an instant classic that stands up with any of the ol Blacksplotation movies from years ago...

Apr 25, 2002
I ended up watching Black Dynamite. I'm Gonna Git You Sucka was funnier. This might have been cool as a series of shorts like on youtube or something, but as a full length feature it was boring for the most part. It has some nice tiddies in it, but not as many as I expected. I give it 1.5 out of 5

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I finaly got to watch Black Dynamite last night for the 1st 2nd and 3rd time lol...

I watched that bitch 3 times in a fucking ROW!!

That shit was ridiculous!! The little details in this movie and easter eggs are out of control!! Plus they shout out TOPEKA KS in the movie lol..

One of the funniest movies Ive seen in a minute and an instant classic that stands up with any of the ol Blacksplotation movies from years ago...
I was finna download it last night.....what are the easter eggs on the dvd? I think I'm still gonna DL it but I might cop if it's hella good

Aug 16, 2003
I was finna download it last night.....what are the easter eggs on the dvd? I think I'm still gonna DL it but I might cop if it's hella good
I downloaded it last night to. When I say easter eggs I mean just references to a lot of earlier movies and characters like the dude that sounds and acts like the Human Tornado (Dolomite)

I just appreciated it for what it was and I enjoyed it.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I found this movie hilarious.

First half has great pace, it jumps from one ridiculous situation to another and never get's boring. There are some long dragging moments later on, but i never really went more than 5 minutes without a laugh. This might have something to do with me being ridiculously high, but, either way, the movie is so stupid that it's good again.

The music is absolutely great (while high), i just love the sound of the era, and the cuts and close ups accompanied by the different sounds had me constantly cracking up. The whole retro look and b movie type dilettantism (when the mic is showing in the shot, or the conscious plot holes/mistakes/ridiculous story) is what makes this movie so funny to me. The exaggerated humor sometimes reminded me of the naked gun series, even though thats another league, but still Black Dynamite knew how to deliver some brainless, though entertaining comedy on a red wine flooded Sunday night.

I give it a 2.7 out of 5

Jun 3, 2002
^^^^Co-sign

THE FIRST HALF CRACKS ME UP, I WAS LOST THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT CUZ I WAS LAUGHING SO MUCH

GOT DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN............WOWSERS!!!!!! that broad is super badd

dolamite 09?

is this the same cat in this Kill Bill 2 deleted scene?

tight shit....if its the same cat......that nigga got skillz....that scene shoulda never got cut from that flic............he like a real life kung-fu master yo!........lol

I'll peep that joint there............lol

Aug 16, 2003
@BlessDaWizeguy yeah its the same actor from Kill Bill. He was also in Spawn (as Spawn) and the gangster from The Dark Knight. Joker put a "Smile on that FACE" lol

Dude is rarely in a movie where he dosent die or play a zombie lol....but he has CRAZY martial art skills.

Im gonna watch this movie next Blood and Bone

Dec 19, 2006
This shit looks hilarious. I'm a big fan of the old Rudy Ray moore films. Got to check this out. Props for puttin us up on it.