Black Duck Grown-N-Flashy(theycall me Black Ozzy)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 19, 2009
About Black Duck the "Grown Man" aka Black Oz

Alabama bred, , rap & metal artist, Black Duck is inarguably at the top of the game as he delivers his highly anticipated senior project, "Grown & Flashy: They Call Me Black Ozzy", to the streets. Distinguishing himself as both a rapper & metal singer, Black Duck melds genres into an extra-ordinary tale of real life thru his captivating lyrics and sick beats that are rockin’ clubs every night across the country. Working with recognized artists, guitarists, DJ’s and producers has lent Grown & Flashy a unique flavor of style & appeal. The first release of his different stlye of music …has fans coming from all walks as they find themselves IN his music. As a young teen growing up in "the Bottom", Montgomery, Alabama, Duck and his brother’s created the beginnings of A Black Clan Records & the hard edged bi-costal group, Soul Rhythm Soldiers. (Duck)"I've been performing and entertaining since as long as I can remember starting as a kid doing school talent shows dance contest and concerts . Always being an open-minded music listener, my brothers would "Spock Brow" me when they would come into my room and I’d be rocking out to the Scorpions or Cinderella Later taking things more seriously, forming the first hip-hop band in the northwest area, "Soul Rhythm Soldiers" doing concerts all over the northwest and in Canada and then joining the nation wide touring band "5 fingers of funk" as front man, playing shows with big names in the music industry was fun . You name them I’ve shared the stage with them. And later broadening my musical ventures and crossing into the rock-n-roll aspect of the game.forming and fronting the hot hard rock band "Tragic Circus" now Iron Circus and later fronting the metal rock band "Vital Ash". Considered by the music industry today as one of Atlanta’s hardest working, all encompassing labels, A B C’s legacy continues to grow and unfold. As Black Duck himself describes his history in the industry: Now I'm in the studio @ "Kindred Productionz"and Sting Ray studio's recording my new album "Grown n Flashy" due to release December ? ‘09 and busting out a side project in the meantime with new hot groups 'Axction Pak'T"./Vital Ash / Tragic Circus / South West Soljaz/ now who is the hardest working man in show bizz?....Follow the grown man movement dog)

:eek: