Black C of RBL POSSE....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2007
I'd like to say that CITY OF GODS was and is the Album of the Year to me. He took it back to that O.G. FRISCO BAY SHIT. Thats all i been bumpin lately. all you new artists, learn somthing from BLACK CEASEAR. Its a example of what Bay Rap "REALLY" Is. Listen to "Mash until we Rich" and you'll see why i say this. One luv to Right way. Keep up the Good work. and keep schooling these young kats.

Nov 3, 2006
Man, I wanted to like it. Got it due to word being spread on here 'bout how great it is. I find it almost unlistenable....very disappointed! Half way thru I damn near had to force myself to give the rest a chance.

Mar 7, 2007
Big Al from Sac said:
Man, I wanted to like it. Got it due to word being spread on here 'bout how great it is. I find it almost unlistenable....very disappointed! Half way thru I damn near had to force myself to give the rest a chance.
Smoke a Blunt, Sit back, Listen and feel that G-shit. I kinda had to soak it. I was just tired of buying bay cd's and being dissapointed. I gave it a Chance and i been feelin it since. Just my 2 penny's. Overall a very good album.

Mar 2, 2006
City of Gods is dope album fuhreos!! Whateva dude talkin bout regardin RBL dyin wit Mr. C.. u on some utha shit kuhz Black C keepin it breathin..!! Again.. City of Gods is a klean ass album.. exactly what old Bay is..!! dat mob shit.. dat gangsta shit..!! reaL Bay..!!