Black "C" Message ta fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
What up! this ya boy Black "C" sendin luv 2 my folks who touched this RightWay Board, also check 4 me and Tay-Da-Tay album "Prime Factorz" due out early July and my new group Military Minded album titled "Ghetto Vietnam" due mid July. I'll get snippets and some eye candy on here once Prime Minister show me how ta work this internet hook up, but let me know whats crackin...One Luv! Black "C"(RBL Posse)

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
Oh Hell Yeah!!! Im really lookin forward to that Prime Factorz CD. I wanna hear that Military Minded too...keep us updated big pimp and get them snippits up too!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

what cracks Black Chris?!?!?! what that 415/925 like? :D

good shit mane

Apr 25, 2002
sup black c!

you been around forever!

quick memmory my cousin from virginia came to cali in 94.we did'nt have much in common as far as music.he pops in a mixtape he made and it had sum oldschool rbl on it.we were like damn you know about rbl!?my cousin was like hell yea we used to bump this shit back in the day!i thought that was cool,i did'nt think he knew anything about the bay.

i thought to myself damn they were feelin your shit clear across the nation back then too?i woulda thought it took a while to get there but his memmory went back as far as ours with that oldschool shit.

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
Message 4 my Folks

Good lookin yall i'll try 2 check wit the board at least once a day 2 check yall questions, comments and also advice...Oh! Vamps I jus sent you that logo...One Luv yall...And Keep It Mafia (HP/RBL Frisconian) Black "C"

May 1, 2002
big ups to Black C and Prime Minister touching down on the board. oh boy!

Black C, when is the next instore for the Right Way Militia in the 408? if ya'll remember i slid thru at your instore @The Hit Factory,San Jose like a year ago.

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
Originally posted by layziemarv

Black C, when is the next instore for the Right Way Militia in the 408? [/B]
We bout 2 put down a West Coast promo tour for July...so keep checkin this board 4 Dates & Times...West Coast Promo Tour(Prime Factorz/ Military Minded/ Prime Minister/The RightWay Malitia)...One!