BLACK C LAST MAN STANDING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2003
www.therightwayprod.com
I REALLY HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ABOUT THIS ALBUM I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT IT WHAT WAS GOOD,BAD, OR WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER........SO HOLLA LET ME KNOW WUSUP.....................1!

DON'T SLEEP ON THIS ONE IF YOO AIN'T GOT IT GET IT

.......................R.I.P. HITMAN/MR.CEE.......................

Jun 13, 2002
it was good. the songs were better, and the production was better than previous releases. overall i thought it was a good album.

Feb 19, 2003
Just got my copy from Frisco Street Show two days ago!!! Very tight CD (but then, RBL-related stuff usually is. LOL)!

The production is more stripped-down than on HOSTILE TAKEOVER or PRIME FACTORZ, but it's dope, and C.'s basically the same hard-but-guarded-sounding dude he's always been. Good cameos from Lil Ric, Sleep Dank, Moe Da Hustla, Alias, members of Military Minded (@Simon: you sound like you've improved. What do you have next?), Young Thugg and a nice, funky track w/Hitman. IMHO, there's really no wack songs to speak of, and it's good to hear Black C.'s gonna continue bringing real music to the table.

I also ordered and received Young Thugg's THUG LIVIN' from Frisco Street Show, but I haven't had a chance to sit down and play that yet. If his past appearance on PRIME FACTORZ and his cameo on C.'s new one are any indication, I should be in for another dope CD...

PEACE!

May 29, 2002
Simon said:
I REALLY HAVEN'T SEEN ANY REVIEWS ABOUT THIS ALBUM I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT IT WHAT WAS GOOD,BAD, OR WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER........SO HOLLA LET ME KNOW WUSUP.....................1!

DON'T SLEEP ON THIS ONE IF YOO AIN'T GOT IT GET IT

.......................R.I.P. HITMAN/MR.CEE.......................
why is this cat askin whether it is good or not so he can decide on whether he should buy i but then at the end, he is telling everyone that they need to cop it?

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Re: Re: BLACK C LAST MAN STANDING

bayGIANTS said:
why is this cat askin whether it is good or not so he can decide on whether he should buy i but then at the end, he is telling everyone that they need to cop it?
Nah u got it twisted, he obviously bought it but was interested to know what other thoughts of it.

Feb 19, 2003
Re: @sav-man

Simon said:
right on i'm tryin sav meeezy i got a solo album on tha way some time next year ..............1!
Groovy. Will it be released through Right Way or someone else?
Also, will Military Minded do any more stuff as a group in the future?

PEACE!

May 12, 2003
www.therightwayprod.com
Re: Savman

I do it tha only way i know how...Tha Right WAY....feel me.......
as far as military minded......i don't know.....if so it will be without me.........my main concern is to carry on tha RBL legacy.........1!

.................................r.i.p.Hitman/Mr.Cee.........................................