@ black-c, just askin but is ya RBL bloods?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
just askin...bacc n da dayz i thought RBL standin for red blood lordz..i was wrong after it said ruthless by law...but then i started hearin people say rbl is blood...just askin

Aug 7, 2002
^^what in the blue hell?? dat didn't make any sense...but one of da peeps from siccness said that RBL kix it with the bloodz alot...

Aug 7, 2002
@ illmannered...this one nygga told me a while bacc he was hella wrong someone must of told him wrong..i thought it was right though cuz of RBL wearin red...

six50

Sicc OG
Jan 24, 2003
2thecurbproductions.com
carlos said:
^^what in the blue hell?? dat didn't make any sense...but one of da peeps from siccness said that RBL kix it with the bloodz alot...
lmao his theory wit the C's in their names makes alot more sence then you randomly comin up wit the idea of them being called Real Blood Lordz.......

C

CCCUser925

haha at RBL being bloods..thats funny..stupid kids...AINT NOTHIN BUT MONEY MOTIVATED NIGGAZ IN THE BAY!!...real talk!!

Aug 7, 2002
hey shit..i thought that shyt was true plus them wearin red....anyways one of da peeps on here said dey kix it with bloods alot though but they sum real turf nyggaz dats all i wanted to kno...

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
WE GET THAT ALOT WHEN WE GO OUT OF STATE...BUT ANYONE IN CALI SHOULD KNOW WE FROM THE BAY..WHICH MEANS WE ST8 UP TURF HOGGS NO CRIPIN OR BLOODIN IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS...BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG WE GET ALOT MORE LOVE FROM BLOODS BECAUSE WE MADE THE SONG "BLUEBIRD" WHICH THEY THOUGHT WE WAS TALKIN BOUT CRIPS..BUT WE WAS TALKIN BOUT 'THE BOYS IN BLUE" THE POLICE..1