BLACK C COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2002
mayn, almost every bay rap artists is coming out with that same SHEMP color scheme, i know its predominately black and orange i.e. the SF GIANTS but come on now... lets see some new shit, or atleast a different color scheme...

Nov 4, 2002
mayn, yall just jawsin this cat, y dont yall just come real with it, that does look cooh, but it looks too much like a SHEMP design, shiet shemp work all looks alike, come with something new SHEMP!!!

May 10, 2002
No shit shemps name aint gotta be spoken everytime sombody comes wit somthin, fuck man he aint no god to me aigh? he coo he got skills but i gives a fuck wut shemps doin or his style...no disrespect but man yall need to hop off his nuts n check this piece again, cuz im feelin that shit, work on that bottom text n u got some hott shit there richta

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i think it's pretty tight......

i can see what people mean by "it looks like a shemp".....but you're wrong.....look closer and you'll see what psilo and i are sayin......

Nov 4, 2002
shiet shemp work all looks alike, come with something new SHEMP!!!
does that sound like a comment from someone on SHEMPS nutz, no.. all im saying is that in my opinion, it looks liek something he would do and that shit is getting hella old, the orange and black color scheme, the faded out border pictures into the center picture, the whole damn thing looks like you used the same program that shemps using, it's like he's sittin right next to you dictating while you design... it does look cooh though but it aint something i havent already seen...