BLACK BIRD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2004
curiosity is a natural part of being a human being. i don't understand why people are so protective of this stuff...

.ON THE OTHER HAND.

i realize people are weird about talking about this sort of thing. and usually never ask directly. chances are you're not going to get a direct answer, which would have been the best thing. instead you're either never going to hear what happened, or you'll hear 5th-hand type grapevine info...

Feb 24, 2004
Fed up with a life of gang-related violence and hopelessness, Woodie dedicated himself to rap music and quickly rose through the ranks of the Cali Bay Area's underground scene, eventually signing to Koch Records. Hailing from Antioch, CA, Woodie (born Ryan Wood) grew up in an environment filled with gangs, drugs, violence, and crime.

Life was rough. For example, Woodie's friend, Carlos "Blackbird" Ramirez, was shot to death by local police, another close friend, Gabriel "Snoop" Robinson, was locked up in Folsom Prison for a crime he didn't commit, and Woodie himself had run-ins with the law, nearly charged with attempted murder.

Theres A Song Called Norteños Ride Or Die
With Speedy Loc And Bandit

I Was Wondering How Did Bandit Die?
Nobody Has Ever Talked About It.

Status
Not open for further replies.