Black Bat IN STORES !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
get TBBB at Tower

All Hallowz Eve said:
Went to Wherehouse but they didn't have it, guess I might have to order it...
Tower Records downtown on Mercer has it. Not Instrumania though. I got stuck in traffic for two hours on the way back from gettin it. Thankgod i had some minty to vibe to tha DE with. oh and DE, you spelled Lonnie's name Ronnie on the inside of the cover lol or maybe theres somebody named Ronnie you wanted to thank, i jus figured it was him since it was right after my name. either way, its another masterpiece. "Whats Crackufunction?"

Peace
Dugless
ParadineRecords

May 4, 2002
Damn....... Been gone for a minute and now the DE is gonna hook me up with some fresh minty music..... Can't wait till this shit comes out in my area........

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
I listened to the entire album, and actually had to skip a couple tracks! Was expecting more bump-a-lump from this shlump. I know it takes a while for D.E. to grow on you but damn, I've been bumpin his other cd's for the longest, and didn't have to skip as many songs as I had to on this one. No disrespect, but this cd is probably ranked at about #4 or 5 out of all his cd's.
This is my list:

#1 Planet Zero
#2 Damn That D.E.!
#3 FU
#4 BBB, about tied with Southbound

Can't believe I'm saying that right now, but that's how I feel, I'm a little dissapointed on how this one came out. I feel as he was trying to mix all of what we've heard so far into one conglommerate but it didn't all piece together as well as it should have. I think he should have rapped more, and changed up what he said more often. I heard a lot of repeated phrases, and at times sounded too monotonous to be pleasurable. I know that's the voice of Robo D.E. at times, but it's not very effective for three minutes in a row. I think he wasn't even ready for this one....

Apr 25, 2002
aw man

i don't wanna hear him singing alot.

i rate his albums like this but can't speak on southbound cause i never heard it.

1/damn that de
2/fu
3/planet zero

Apr 25, 2002
planet zero is de history i know whuts up.it's it's own.i like it for whut it is BUT damn that de is more musicle to me sumthing to listen to.planet zero is a head trip especially when your high like loaded.

compare loaded to lynch's 24 deep and season.i'm the same way if i just wanna groove to sum music it's 24 deep and season the old fashioned way.if i wanna trip out when i'm high it's loaded.but i don't get high no more so i don't trip on that.

Apr 25, 2002
Jus got 'em Saturday

The Legend Of The Big Black Bat: Man, I don't know...It's definitely different. I'm like ^Saint^ though, I wish he would have rapped more, but who knows(DE?) maybe this is the new path. When I first heard it, I was a little disappointed; maybe unprepared, but now it's already growing on me. I really like #9 the best, followed by #8. Too tight! It'll probably just take a little time to realize that this cd really is the shit, the new path.....
Fahrenheit Instrumania- Level A: My favorites on this cd are #4 and #5. This cd is 37 minutes of coo beats and a little singin'. The first song is like The DE in TJ......PEACE OUT!

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
D-Locc...

D-Locc, I've been past your picture of Ass on White Sheets a couple of times. But I looked at it again now and I had to come on and give you props for posting it. It's simply a beautiful thing...like a Micaelangelo or a Rembrant...a classic that never goes out of style. Good lookin' homie...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
it has been looked at the right way-

D-Locc, I've been past your picture of Ass on White Sheets a couple of times. But I looked at it again now and I had to come on and give you props for posting it. It's simply a beautiful thing...like a Micaelangelo or a Rembrant...a classic that never goes out of style. Good lookin' homie...

@the one they call ST.NICK-
you have seen the "insight" behind my pic-
(itz pleasureable-ass on white sheets that is)
-even the "words" under the pic have a lil meanin to them-haha.
just want to add...
TEXAS FEMALES AND STRIPPERS ARE OFF THE CHAIN!
maaan old maaan

-stress relief comes in many forms-
late Msane

Dloccc

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I just swopped TBBB today and. . .

I'd say it's still hella tight for the simple fact that it's DE...But compared to his other albums i'd put em in this order. . .

Damh That D.E.!
Planet Zero
The Big Blak Bat
Fahrenheit Underbelly Vol.1
Southbound