Black Bat IN STORES !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
I got a copy at Concord Tower its in the rap section on lsietnning center... i havent listened o it yet, im gonna get baked outa my mind tonight and bump it... I CANT WAIT

Apr 25, 2002
I don't know...

I don't know Xile, I think you may be full of shit. I talked to someone who's in the know, and they said the cd's were being pressed right now and that they would be on shelves in a couple of weeks. But who knows, maybe he was talking about that they'll be on shelves all over in a couple of weeks. Maybe a small batch was already pressed and is just in the bay area right now, I don't know. So sorry for saying your full of shit, if you really do got it.... But if you do got it, why don't you provide a track listing for us and a real review, instead of "o damn, this shit is so sicc". I can tell you that, and I ain't even heard it yet! PEACE OUT!

Apr 26, 2002
haha i was too high last night to write anything else, nah bro its in stores... me and my homeboys all listened to it last night.. the whole album is DE, lynch talks for intro and inbetween tracks later but never raps, it really is a raw fuckin cd. its diffrent then anyother DE cd. one of the songs he dedicates to e-40 and b-legit.. i aint bullshittin.
thers 14 tracks
the last song is a snippet frum instumania,
the instrumania wasnt out yet tho.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
u were 2 high last night......
what bout now???
lol.....
cmon man.....im not gonna call u a liar like other folks but......
give us non NORTH CALI folks a break....
post up the traklisting...........

Apr 26, 2002
shiiit aight i had to goto my car to get the damn case haha,
First Degree The DE - The Legend Of The Black Bat
Narrated by : brotha lynch hung
1. Arrival
2. watchin' my life go
3. Crackufunction
4. the jabberwalky
5. sunz of fahrenheit
6. phsycotic woman
7. Eddie D Was Right
8. Fahernheit what they bang, though
9. i am not welcome here
10. hot baf and a minty one (on the run)
11. prelude
12. unforgiven
13. watchin' for the rollas
14. the bully car
(shnippet from Fahaerheit instrumental)

Fahrenheit Shlumps!!!

I been tappin on my vein and after waitin two hours in shitty traffic on the i5 i finally copped me a copy all the way up here in Seattle. Good lookin out D.E. for the shout outs "then im up in the seatown wit Paradine and dem" lol "put on my vicious face"

"Fahrenheit what they bang though", "Unforgiven", and "Watchin' for the Rollas" is my cuts
You outdid yourself once again you crazy muthafuka

"you bumpin my shit riittt nnoooww!"

Dugless
ParadineRecords

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Man, I saw they had a 1 day shipping status for BBB at rasputinmusic.com, but an indie store down here (Angelo's) just got a gang of them this past Tuesday, I'm bout to cop a copy tonight!! Been tappin plenty o' veins for this one......! I'll holler with a brief review in about a week, just to let it settle in, you know D.E brings it differently every time you listen.

Apr 25, 2002
@ Xile

Yo bro, you have my sincerest apologies. Sorry for saying you was full of it; I just thought you was up on here trying to get fools(like me) all riled up, but I was wrong and I'm sorry. Prolly just a little bit of jealousy on my part; I've been waiten' for these(the next DE) since about 8 months after DTDE came out and I'm just anxious that's all. PEACE OUT!