Black and Brown / Thizz Latin - Questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2011
I spent like an hour last night on youtube just clicking links to videos and stumbled accross all of those Thizz Latin videos and some were interesting.

What does Tone Loc actually do? Is he like Thizz Latin's version of Flava Flav? He doesn't rap or produce does he?

Why does everybody on here hate on Gold Toes it seems like he's the biggest latin rap producers out of anywhere. He's got a lot of connections and has put out some good shit.

Unrelated but kind of related: I just seen the "Thizz Bus" at the impound lot in Pittsburg I guess they got that shit impounded and never got it out haha

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Goldtoes put out the Goldclub album and another one called Gold Rush I think? People hate on him because he comes on here starting fights and sounding like a fucking idiot. Plus he signs dudes like Lil Lucky.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
so who was behind the 21 gun salute compilation that featured frost? it has the bnb stamp on it but supposedly its not an official goldtoes release? imo it had a few dope cuts on it (just ordered it on amazon for $3.73 not bad haha)

Last edited: