Bizzy Bone "A Song For You" 2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
The Album Is Amazing as far as production goes. i appreciate "B" for making this album for us tru-fans of his. the concepts are on point and it seems like he knows what the people want to hear. True, it was missing that "Roof Is On Fire", "Mercanary", and "Before I Go" but we got Im The One.

all-in-all my Rating: 10/10 (by comparison)

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
I loved this album... One of his best...

Way better .. than the last CD I bought from him in 05.. it was called Speaking IN Tounges..

and it only had two good songs.. on it..

Bizzy has come a long way.. since Speaking in Tounges..

Good to see him back

Sep 20, 2003
Ruthless ?... I Dont Know If I Did Or Not, If I Did It Certainly Didn't Leave A Lasting Impression On Me. Ill Ask And See If My Homie Has It, Im Gonna Have 2 Check Out That Bone Bros 3 Cause Dude Bought That Shit Too. lates

Again though....Great Album, I Can only Imagine If B Held His Own Like This On A Collabo With Krayzie. I Just Herd "Krayzie Bone - I Been Around" feat Damizza and Young De.

Jan 2, 2006
now that im high.. and got 2 really listen 2 this album..its actually pretty sick..some deep shit on there 2 ..one of the best albums i heard in years

Nov 13, 2004
That "I truley Believe its You" is a beautiful song....kinda reminds me of "Father". But thats the type of music he is at his best. That Tony C sound...that shit that Mariah Carey be singing up against sounds good with Bizzys voice and flow. He should go ahead and do a straight singin album..

Feb 8, 2003
Imo this album is really good but not the type of shit to bump in your car loud or with your homeboys, but its a good album to listen to when you sitting back relaxing or thinking bout life. This is better then Heavenz Movie imo.