Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Really need to step my ICO game up. With ethereum pegged at 1255 we basically got our trac / origin trail tokens at 6 cents.

It's over 25 cents now without hitting a large exchange.

Only on ether delta, gate coin and idex.

If you want to buy now - hold tight, don't worry abt fluctuations because it's going hard when it hits binance and kucoin and I know that is in the works.

2018 Stellar Roadmap - Stellarr.

"Our internal projections, based on the most recent data, estimate that by quarter’s end all mankind will stride up to Stellar, take a wide stance, and ask us what we think about RaiBlocks."
Stellar is suprising me. I know you recommended it but even if you didn't, you can tell its definitely one to watch this year

Really need to step my ICO game up. With ethereum pegged at 1255 we basically got our trac / origin trail tokens at 6 cents.

It's over 25 cents now without hitting a large exchange.

Only on ether delta, gate coin and idex.

If you want to buy now - hold tight, don't worry abt fluctuations because it's going hard when it hits binance and kucoin and I know that is in the works.
how do i use ether delta. I saw TRAC got listed on there. And its going to be a good investment probably huh. damn you already made about 4x. I should have got in. but its ok there will be more icos. I didn't have enough eth to even invest at the time, I think. Or not enough to where i was comfortable throwing it into an ico. I feel like i only want to do ico's with profits. Soon I'll be ico investing hopefully.

If I were to try and enter into XLM now this would be my play:

Entry Price = 4851-5000 Sat
Target 1 = 6100 Sat Target 2 = 7000 Sat
Stop Loss = 4600 Sat
thanks for all your help mac Jesus. i think it's too late right now, It's up too high I'll wait til it drops. i sold it at 49 cents now its at about 60. lol. dammit. I said i would hold it but i got out because my investment was too small and wanted to pool my money for more gains. Im trying to put at least a g in to stellar and just hodl most of the year. or maybe continuously trade it all year. i can see that coin having a bright future. really fast transactions and wide adoption, plus they are going to adapt the lightning network. Also that new exchange you mentioned that is going to use stellar to trade between coins. its going to be lit.

I just hope it can deliver on promises. not like when i bought (c)ripple and couldnt even move my xrp from my wallet. Crap ripple network, now that was bullshit. Whats with that crap where you have to hold 20 ripple in your wallet, blah. lol. Big reason I don't hold bitcoin right now. Slow as shit unless you pay sky high transaction charges. Plus the whole time i held it it mostly lost value, to be fair it did go up a little bit until the big dip with south korea. Lightning will help change that. I'm sure something will come after that too. I know these blockchains are overloaded and its still in its infancy. but damn. i like shit to work as advertised. They even went as far as removing "fast transactions" from bitcoin.org website because even they know its not fast anymore lol.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Stellar is suprising me. I know you recommended it but even if you didn't, you can tell its definitely one to watch this year
I recommended it at 300 satoshi's, this is where patience becomes key.

If you bought at 300 satoshi's and it's at 5000 now - that is money. Stellar was initially recommended in November. You want to get that money up, that was one way to do it.

It's smart not to jump in now, but also keep this in mind. The current trajectory it is on is forming a cup:

This is on the 45 min chart but on the daily, it's really obvious. Search up Cup and handle pattern.

A lot of people think TA is like reading tea leaves but I swear once I got started on this shit money started coming in quick.

Another point though. Figure out if you want to be an investor or a day or swing trader. An investor shouldn't care to much abt price fluctuations if its something you believe in.

how do i use ether delta. I saw TRAC got listed on there. And its going to be a good investment probably huh. damn you already made about 4x. I should have got in. but its ok there will be more icos. I didn't have enough eth to even invest at the time, I think. Or not enough to where i was comfortable throwing it into an ico. I feel like i only want to do ico's with profits. Soon I'll be ico investing hopefully.

ICO's are where the money is. But be cautious. There was a group ICO syndicate that pools for ICOs. I was looking into it because this group has gotten some discount prices on the presales of some solid choices. But, just recently the team got duped by an ICO known as benebit. These dudes outsourced a team to run their telegram, they had a decent looking website and they had commercials with actors that got hired and didn't realize they were hired by scammers. They collected a cool 3 million before people realized it was a scam.

Blockchain is here to stay. Crypto / bitcoin making mad money like this - I don't know man. Dot com bubble.

I recommended it at 300 satoshi's, this is where patience becomes key.

If you bought at 300 satoshi's and it's at 5000 now - that is money. Stellar was initially recommended in November. You want to get that money up, that was one way to do it.

It's smart not to jump in now, but also keep this in mind. The current trajectory it is on is forming a cup:

This is on the 45 min chart but on the daily, it's really obvious. Search up Cup and handle pattern.

A lot of people think TA is like reading tea leaves but I swear once I got started on this shit money started coming in quick.

Another point though. Figure out if you want to be an investor or a day or swing trader. An investor shouldn't care to much abt price fluctuations if its something you believe in.

Cryptocurreny Live Stream - EtherDelta Tutorial + Gem Hunt with Crypto-Gat - YouTube

ICO's are where the money is. But be cautious. There was a group ICO syndicate that pools for ICOs. I was looking into it because this group has gotten some discount prices on the presales of some solid choices. But, just recently the team got duped by an ICO known as benebit. These dudes outsourced a team to run their telegram, they had a decent looking website and they had commercials with actors that got hired and didn't realize they were hired by scammers. They collected a cool 3 million before people realized it was a scam.

Blockchain is here to stay. Crypto / bitcoin making mad money like this - I don't know man. Dot com bubble.
Thanks ill watch the tutorial tomorrow. I appreciate all your help. I was hoping for big gains fast when i first got in, now i see ill probably have not much time to day trade. Im thinking i may be more of an investor. My hold time is 1yr.

Ill do some trading im sure, but not day trading. I just want to actually make decent money if i do trades, because the amt of time spent is not worth it for my returns (since im a noob). I 2x my money on that shitcoin, so easy. After that i struggled to make only 10% in 2 weeks. Blah. Took a lot of time for 10%. I need more pnds lol.

The last thing is, it takes money to make money. Im not sure i trust any exchange with thousands of dollars to be messing around trading with, due to hackers. Maybe when those thousands are profits i wont care as much. Right now though. I cant afford to lose shit. If everything went to shit, it would suck, and id move on. But im not bout to push my luck, minimize risk is my goal, although i realize thats at a sacrafice of some rewards. But still, i feel im already doing some risky shit just buying crypto as it is.

Exactly. Leave it up to the media they always exagerate whats going on. The dollar is "plunging" thats a scary word makes you want to sell. But they completely shit on cryptos everytime they drop. Shit can make u sick to your stomach lol. Losing money feels so fucking bad. Haha. Then the medias FUD just adds to that. Man.

Btw. What do you think about all these groups on telegram like "palm beach signals" "crypto kings" "asian whales" etc they sometimes post what you should buy. Then they sell vip picks for .04 btc or some shit. Seems fishy

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Thanks ill watch the tutorial tomorrow. I appreciate all your help. I was hoping for big gains fast when i first got in, now i see ill probably have not much time to day trade. Im thinking i may be more of an investor. My hold time is 1yr.

Ill do some trading im sure, but not day trading. I just want to actually make decent money if i do trades, because the amt of time spent is not worth it for my returns (since im a noob). I 2x my money on that shitcoin, so easy. After that i struggled to make only 10% in 2 weeks. Blah. Took a lot of time for 10%. I need more pnds lol.

The last thing is, it takes money to make money. Im not sure i trust any exchange with thousands of dollars to be messing around trading with, due to hackers. Maybe when those thousands are profits i wont care as much. Right now though. I cant afford to lose shit. If everything went to shit, it would suck, and id move on. But im not bout to push my luck, minimize risk is my goal, although i realize thats at a sacrafice of some rewards. But still, i feel im already doing some risky shit just buying crypto as it is.

Exactly. Leave it up to the media they always exagerate whats going on. The dollar is "plunging" thats a scary word makes you want to sell. But they completely shit on cryptos everytime they drop. Shit can make u sick to your stomach lol. Losing money feels so fucking bad. Haha. Then the medias FUD just adds to that. Man.

Btw. What do you think about all these groups on telegram like "palm beach signals" "crypto kings" "asian whales" etc they sometimes post what you should buy. Then they sell vip picks for .04 btc or some shit. Seems fishy
Probably a smart move to be more of an investor than a day trader.

If you put 1000 into XLM when it was 3 cents back in November and just held - you would be up.

"Palm beach Signals" - If it's the legit one, it's leaking the Palm beach newsletters after they get sent to the investors who pay 1000s of dollars for those news letters. You'll usually see a pump, they have picked some solid coins, always do your own research.

"Asian Whales" - lots of fake telegrams claiming to be asian whales. Massive pump n dump group. If you haven't paid for the group you are probably getting into the pump too late. They make some solid long term calls but if you are in the free group you will have to know yourself whether it's a good entry / exit.

Crypto kings? I dunno.

Most these pump n dump groups will work on a tier system. If you run the group you are going to make bank. If you pay to get the signals you might make bank, but not as much. If you are in the free telegrams - there's a good chance you'll get fucked.

So be cautious. Do your own research and learn to enter and exit when you feel comfortable. Don't jump on any signal just cuz it's being given to you.

Don't buy a coin if you think it's a shit coin. Don't get caught holding bags.

Probably a smart move to be more of an investor than a day trader.

If you put 1000 into XLM when it was 3 cents back in November and just held - you would be up.

"Palm beach Signals" - If it's the legit one, it's leaking the Palm beach newsletters after they get sent to the investors who pay 1000s of dollars for those news letters. You'll usually see a pump, they have picked some solid coins, always do your own research.

"Asian Whales" - lots of fake telegrams claiming to be asian whales. Massive pump n dump group. If you haven't paid for the group you are probably getting into the pump too late. They make some solid long term calls but if you are in the free group you will have to know yourself whether it's a good entry / exit.

Crypto kings? I dunno.

Most these pump n dump groups will work on a tier system. If you run the group you are going to make bank. If you pay to get the signals you might make bank, but not as much. If you are in the free telegrams - there's a good chance you'll get fucked.

So be cautious. Do your own research and learn to enter and exit when you feel comfortable. Don't jump on any signal just cuz it's being given to you.

Don't buy a coin if you think it's a shit coin. Don't get caught holding bags.
Solid :siccness:

Obviously if you read siccness open forum you would know. but obviously most people are bandwagoners, only the die hards on here. The state siccness is in right now, thats the kinda shit i like to participate in. Cuz its more authentic. People that go on here are the real deal. I always like artists more that way too, when only the die hards listen to it. When it goes too mainstream the art always suffers and usually gets corny. Siccness for life. I could write a master plan on here and nobody I know would know my next move. Only mfs on siccness. Haha. We on