bitchmade in the N/W fuck what u stand fo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2003
www.soundclick.com
THATS REAL SHIT

TREAL said:
WE NOT JUST ANOTHER ORGANIZATION FLIP FLOPING TO CHEAT TO THE TOP
SO ALL YOU FAKE BACK STABBING WONNA-B BALLIN LIVIN OFF YO DADDYS MONEY ACTING LIKE YOU MAKEN REAL NOISE IN the North West RAP GAME ..........BITCH BATCH BOOTCH Ba-Ba-Ba-BITCH!!!!!!the truth is told
Damn dog were you just reading my mind or somethin? When is this ol cornball shit gonna stop? Dub b is a straight up bone bitin ass wanna be if i ever saw one. Dude aint never even been in fist fight let alone thugged on the street a day in his life and got the nerve to be on some bullshit. He aint nothin but a spoiled rich white kid from queen anne spendin the bookoo money his dad made off Starbucks. I know none of the niggas in his own camp even respect ass, they just fuck wit em fo the money and exposure. TReal don't feel left out cause he stole my producer too. Hush is a homothug. But thats the type of shit you find out about your "boys" when you try to plug em and they shit on you. It would prolly take all day to fully expose these two fakes so I'm gonna leave it at that.

Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
for those who dont know the truth i will be at the hoop fest proforming that night in eastern washington yall can all get connected and see what TREAL talk is about
i cant relate to havening something taken from me cause thats not what happened
omari (tha bitch made nigga) tride to pull a bitch movie and found out that OTB family ties are thicker then life