bitchmade in the N/W fuck what u stand fo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
4 THE RECORD
ON THE BLOCK RECORDS IS A FAMILY!!
deadicated 2 maintain!!
loyal fo life!!
love it live it!!
& we stay on the front line!!
we aint giving NO-MO pass'es!!
you see the line_________ i dare you to cross it
WE NOT JUST ANOTHER ORGANIZATION FLIP FLOPING TO CHEAT TO THE TOP
SO ALL YOU FAKE BACK STABBING WONNA-B BALLIN LIVIN OFF YO DADDYS MONEY ACTING LIKE YOU MAKEN REAL NOISE IN the North West RAP GAME ..........BITCH BATCH BOOTCH Ba-Ba-Ba-BITCH!!!!!!the truth is told
"stay in your place fallow yo big bro foot steps keep yo white boyz in the chicken koop" (dogs bite hard) &(the pits attack when tested on the block)
TREAL talk the truth is all i know & i stand on my owen 2 feet run up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"STATE OF EMERGENCY" IS IN ALL STORES WORLD WIDE GET YOUR TODAY
O.T.B. TREAL
(the people have not been named to pro-tech they bitch ass but they feel me real good

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ I think he speakin on all these fake dudes putting out albums with they parents and grandparents $$$, instead of getting out there on the grind and hustling up money, like a real dude would.....

Oct 21, 2002
i dig what hes sayin the puttin out records on ya daddy or mommy's money. my records is out strictly off my back.just kinda wanna know what the rest of it meant and i know u wernt directing nuttin to me cuz i havnt heard of u and u havnt heard of me just curious what u meant by the rest of the statement

Dec 2, 2002
i dont hear any audio..i bet your album is garbage. lol @ not naming names, what kind of pussy shit is that? if you can talk all that shit surely you can drop some names.

Apr 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
^^^^^^^^I don't know about you all but I been fuckin wit networking in the NW for a while and I don't think that I have ever met anyone using other money than the money they hustled for to put out projects................maybe Treal has been surrounding himself wit the wrong people, I know most of the people that I fuck wit are "REAL" and this shit sounds like it is aimed at the fake.........

Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
now that i got yo attention
dubb B & omari never try to snach up another OTB artist without going through the proper chain of command .
and to anyone else who had a fake ass deal or any other Bo-guss Bizzz-ness cross the line you bitch ass fake ass fagot cross the line again NIGGA!!!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
DAMN...DID THE TAMPON SLIP INTO THE WRONG HOLE?...I CAN FINALLY COMPLETE MY BOOK...IVE SEEN IT ALL LOL

May 4, 2002

if you dont get what he is trying to say i guess i can try and translate, seems like he is dissing Dub B who is another rapper from seattle who dropped a album called Seareality awhile back.....

Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
TREAL

Ace-a-Spizzle said:
^^^^^^^^I don't know about you all but I been fuckin wit networking in the NW for a while and I don't think that I have ever met anyone using other money than the money they hustled for to put out projects................maybe Treal has been surrounding himself wit the wrong people, I know most of the people that I fuck wit are "REAL" and this shit sounds like it is aimed at the fake.........[/QUOTE
its like this homie if you aint seen then you most likely fuck wit a chosen few cause if you looked into the script on each person you deal wit i bet you will have some shit to say if you did what i did..
i gave someone action at networking and they burned there brige and im letting the truth be known
now print that ]

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ace-a-Spizzle said:
^^^^^^^^I don't know about you all but I been fuckin wit networking in the NW for a while and I don't think that I have ever met anyone using other money than the money they hustled for to put out projects................maybe Treal has been surrounding himself wit the wrong people, I know most of the people that I fuck wit are "REAL" and this shit sounds like it is aimed at the fake...
I agree with what Treal said.....sorry dogg, but you just sound naive. Once you start throwing down thousands, going on long trips, putting out 3 albums/year, shit WILL change.

Its not about surrounding yourself with the wrong people....its about the people surrounding you not being able to keep it together without cracking and seeing $$$ signs in your eyes.

Nov 24, 2003
@treal

i gotta agree with you on this shit cause it hurts me to see dubb b comercials on mtv representing seatle when i know who he really is...but were u saying he tried to sign someone from on the block or something??? i didn't understand that part fill me in dog