BISHOP LAMONT MENTIONS BALANCE NAME WHEN TALKING ABOUT DR. DRE "DETOX"!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
have u heard Balance's Golden State Warriorz? man its hella tracks that he soundin like a bootlegg Dr Dre..... I couldnt take it... threw the fukin cd out the window

Jan 18, 2006
have u heard Balance's Golden State Warriorz? man its hella tracks that he soundin like a bootlegg Dr Dre..... I couldnt take it... threw the fukin cd out the window
what kind of stupid ass accusation is that? All i heard was a quality project put together how the fuck does someone even sound like DRE?

Apr 7, 2006
he mentioned balance name when he named artists that whas working wit him on detox
haha i think u got selective hearing. u heard detox and balance and put one with the other.

what i hear is him listing artists on the west that he believes have talent. but maybe thats just me.

Nov 28, 2005
haha i think u got selective hearing. u heard detox and balance and put one with the other.

what i hear is him listing artists on the west that he believes have talent. but maybe thats just me.
bishops words "for this detox thing we drafted sum cold mc's like crooked, problem, bad lucc, kurupt, BALANCE"

im jus excited that dre could be workin wit someone from tha bay

THATS BIG!!