Birdman And Lil Wayne - Like Father Like Son

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
^^^

My father once told me Signifying is worst then stealing!

Are you wearing wires or something?

I never paid 20.00 for a cd you getting ripped off if you have. I get all my shit for 9.99.
AT A MOM AND POP SPOT? MUSIC COST BREAD IN K.C. BEST BUY WAS EVEN SELLIN SLIM THUG DOWN BOTTOM VOL.3 MIXTAPE FOR 17.99... NO BULLSHIT!!

Feb 23, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
^^^
Damn that store is making some extra profit is what they doing.

even Target, best buy & Circuit city here dont have any cd in they stores for no more then 14.99.
RIGHT.. BUT SOME RELEASES OUT HERE THE PRICE GETS BUMPED UP A FEW BUCKS.. OFCOURSE ALL NEW RELEASES ARE ON SALE BUT WHEN THAT SALE IS OVER MUSIC COST LOOT... LOCAL INDIE STORES ARE ALWAYS MORE EXPENSIVE

May 7, 2002
^^ Jesse, regarding the beats, I thought that was the downside of the cd. The beats sound very repetitive to me, all the sound effects and beat patterns alike. Wayne came so fucking proper though! Who else thinks a collabo between Weezy and Yukmouth would be dope???

Jun 23, 2002
5ive1en said:
^^ Jesse, regarding the beats, I thought that was the downside of the cd. The beats sound very repetitive to me, all the sound effects and beat patterns alike. Wayne came so fucking proper though! Who else thinks a collabo between Weezy and Yukmouth would be dope???
That would be fire.

May 9, 2002
5ive1en said:
YOu just explained every Cash Money album out since they started...nothin new...its consistancy...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
2-0-Sixx said:
I'm bout to download this album just so I can have the pleasure of deleting it off my computer.
LMFAO. Hater.:rolleyes:

Beats on this album were sick. Lil Wayne came dope as fuck. Baby's wack ass killed it like I predicted. I don't think I will actually be picking this one up unless I see it used for cheap.